The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Got these in earlier today and did a small paint touch up. Much better with a red swoosh
20200421_162518.jpg

What’s up everyone, first post in the Air Max 90 thread. I’m usually an Air Max 1 only guy but my first pair of 90s from eBay changed my mind when I saw them:

1587561768031.jpeg

1587561797921.jpeg

Probably paid a little more than I should’ve for them ($58 plus shipping), though they’re in extremely good shape despite the midsole yellowing (sockliner still thick and imprint still in tact). They also came with the original box.

Does anyone who has a pair from 2010/2011 era have any info on if these are safe to wear on the regular without midsole chipping or cracking? These are extremely comfy, more than I thought they would be.

It's odd that people haven't yet grasped that the uppers aren't super structured and hard anymore. They mold to your foot. They don't look good straight out of the box. View them as a flyknit. Just out then on before judging them.
I went back to storing mine in the box because they don’t stay dented once I wear them. Granted I try to Tetris them so the toes aren’t being pressured but these 90s are forgiving.

They look the same on. My feet are relatively wide at the end, my size is snug in the sides but still a little long in the toe so they don't get padded out.

I have restuffed the toe box with the tissue pushing it right to the end so hopefully that will help a bit.

Not the end of the world but a bit annoying when opening a fresh pair.

I've never had any of my flyknit shoes look mangled like that.

It’s odd that one dude can’t grasp that the quality on this release is especially bad :lol: :smh:
I've seen some glue issues and some midsole not on straight issues but 95% of the "issues" have been "Look at this thing straight of out of the box! Sending it back!" Some people are expecting the old bricks and can't grasp these are going to look bad until on foot.

I've seen some glue issues and some midsole not on straight issues but 95% of the "issues" have been "Look at this thing straight of out of the box! Sending it back!" Some people are expecting the old bricks and can't grasp these are going to look bad until on foot.

There are QC issues galore with these sneakers man. And this is coming from someone who is personally happy with mine given the price point I got them at.

It’s odd that one dude can’t grasp that the quality on this release is especially bad :lol: :smh:

No it’s not people just like the ***** and complain about stuff that’s not even worth complaining about. Quality is through the roof for a ~$120. If certain people can’t grasp/understand the shoe is built this way on purpose then I feel bad them. If that’s you then I feel bad for you. It means you obviously don’t know a good Nike product when you see it. I think people fail to realize how much these cost.

Back
Top Bottom