The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Yea didn't mean that as a shot to you. It looked mangled out of the box. You put them on and they look amazing.
Nah, I totally got what you were saying lol. I was agreeing with you. They looked crazy straight out of the box but once I put my feet in them, they fixed themselves.

My newest AIR MAX 90 pick up

3321FB0B-8D50-476B-B237-B859283FBC4D.jpeg

I knew these pics I saw splattered across these eBay listings looked familiar.
Hell, you even got sneakershouts on IG using them too lol

clean pics as always man
Thanks! Yea these diff sites jack my pics all the time lol

I bid you up on those.

They are likely to crack after a while, but don't think it'll be too bad.

Haha good stuff, I figured I would find someone who had bid on them on here since I figure only sneaker heads would want them. Wore them all day today and they feel great.

I work in e-commerce and because stores are closed, people have resorted to shopping online and many places have experienced a huge increase in traffic and sales, so it's not surprising NDC is taking a long time to ship. To put things into perspective, places have already beaten their quarterly plan in as little as a few weeks.

Mine took like 10-15 min

I’m hoping there’s a sitewide NDC promo soon. Maybe we could stack it with the HCP code...

these coming months is hurtin my wallet tho lol...flints, fire red 5, and these recrafted am90s....the only question is....which color; slimes or volts???

Last edited:
Damn, so I saw a girl walking her two dogs on my block wearing beat Infrared 90s, so I complimented her shoes and she said, "Oh thank you! They're my beaters, but I got an extra fresh pair sitting at the house, hahah." Now she makes me tempted to double on the Volt 90s I have, especially with the Footaction sale.

Damn, I should've asked her for her Zoom ID #, too...

So annoying...I’m getting diff answers and I really want to buy these shoes now. I need a concrete answer...how do duck camos fit compared to AM 97 ?

Back
Top Bottom