The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Was playing on my phone when the notification for these came in. A few days ago I was tempted to put bids in for them on StockX and Goat, glad I was patient. Love the orange/grey combo ever since I had copped a pair of 95s in that colorway back in 07.
A71E4790-0032-4162-9542-7808ACAE6E1F.jpeg
32252756-1F61-4A58-859E-1206A75D6A64.jpeg
Those 05 95s are in my top 5 list

my 2010s’ sole separated and separated again after trying to shoe goo it back on. :frown:

on another note: anywhere to get volts for the low right now? Best I find is 25% off on Eastbay. TIA

Thank you to my fellow NIIKETALK fam for the heads up on the Total Orange restock. I think I just copped the last pair of 8.5 wanted a 9, but the 8.5 should work out fine... I had been eyeing them on StockX and GOAT... So glad I got them for retail...

Had some eBay coupons from doing some trainings at work so put them to use and got these for a few bucks out of pocket.

They are sick! The only thing I would change is obviously the he’ll tab color, and a chlorophyll box would’ve been nice but whatever. The lace tips were a nice addition.
A2898363-7F12-41E6-82DF-5B45E4A6FAF6.jpeg

Had some eBay coupons from doing some trainings at work so put them to use and got these for a few bucks out of pocket.

They are sick! The only thing I would change is obviously the he’ll tab color, and a chlorophyll box would’ve been nice but whatever. The lace tips were a nice addition.
I’m confused now ... what are these from GOAT? Never saw the grey before, yours don’t have grey... JD sports website doesn’t have grey... where did these grey black white chlorophyl GOAT shoes come from ?

Attachments

• 1CBC6CA7-7201-4CC3-B621-275A146207B3.png
    1CBC6CA7-7201-4CC3-B621-275A146207B3.png
    217.8 KB · Views: 432
I think they grey pair was a promo pic or a sample. These came from japan.

side note: I’m pretty salty about the shoesjust chillin on the Japan site. Both those corks. These chloro’s,maroons, and Navy’s, and the other orange pair smh

How long did you let the glue set for?

like 3 days :\

I’m confused now ... what are these from GOAT? Never saw the grey before, yours don’t have grey... JD sports website doesn’t have grey... where did these grey black white chlorophyl GOAT shoes come from ?

weren’t these the stock photo for the limes that mislead a bunch of people? :lol:

Where’s Tony? Haven’t heard a good rant about the chlorophylls in a long time :lol:

like 3 days :\

weren’t these the stock photo for the limes that mislead a bunch of people? :lol:

No. Thats a photoshop that Goat found on the internet that mislead people on what the *chlorophylls would actually look like. Most of us were/are disappointed they don’t look how they look in that Goat pic. It’s actually just a PS of the volts. Limes on the other hand actually had an official Nike promo pic that was also mad misleading. I think that’s what you’re referring to.

Finally purchased the Limes from DSG with 20% off and free shipping. Took a few attempts to get them to override and apply the discount, but it was well worth trying multiple times. These will be my first AM90s, but I’ve been keeping up with this thread and am excited to get them in hand.

Finally purchased the Limes from DSG with 20% off and free shipping. Took a few attempts to get them to override and apply the discount, but it was well worth trying multiple times. These will be my first AM90s, but I’ve been keeping up with this thread and am excited to get them in hand.
I ordered those All Grey(Women’s)
Can’t believe they go up to size 15.
Question though, what’s good with the 20% off Coupon?

Back
Top Bottom