The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Is desktop the move now? SNKRS app showing sold out on one of my phones. Gonna rage cop the total orange now.....
Android? This happens to me on all releases on my s20. Have to log out and back in to get the option to buy. Talked to a buddy at Nike and he said its a known issue but no timetable on a fix. So yea I've been desktop for months.

Android? This happens to me on all releases on my s20. Have to log out and back in to get the option to buy. Talked to a buddy at Nike and he said its a known issue but no timetable on a fix. So yea I've been desktop for months.

THIS!! Same on my Google Pixel 4

^ you can also refresh the app like you would with a browser. Just go all the way to the top, pull down and the app will refresh.

wife’s pair of the Orange Camo:
06795DE8-8AEA-45FF-ADE4-788560F94B8E.jpeg

168D6DD6-9753-4F82-BC58-0BA56A5BCB86.jpeg

Went ahead and ordered the royals off of Hibbett for $89. Didn’t need them, but I figured what the hell. Only thing is I had to order another drop front box because I refuse to keep them in that tiny *** box. Lol.
How'd you get them for $89? Did I miss a coupon? :nerd:

The orange duck camo are great to me. Idk why but something about the bright orange and the brown camo works. It makes me think of those bright orange hunting vests worn over camo to be seen when hunting. Like it fits the motif a lot. But the volt pair looked awful to me and the reverse duck camo were ehhh (red mesh) and the originals (black mesh) were ok...but the orange just hits

Back
Top Bottom