The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

So which pairs have y’all ended up with this year?

I got the Volts and the Sails... and then the Volts again. :lol: I rarely ever double up unless I love the shoe, and these, I love! Too bad the Chicago AJ1s ain't as cheap as $75-$80 a pair.

54E482A4-61ED-4904-8B2B-7BC37D78149A.jpeg

Snkrs win of third colorway in pack: Air Max 90 Duck Camo Orange.
Just missing the Volt Green, ironically personal favorite.
Well put together, materials on point.
Extra laces nice touch.
But this orange is bright. Exactly like hunting gear.

Both ACG? The one that seems less available...can you post some pics. Been wanting to see actual photos of someone’s pit. I like the yellow on that pair.

I don't have them in hand yet. I ordered them through StockX and had them shipped to a reshipper (I'll order a bunch of stuff and have them shipped there to save on customs and shipping to Canada). I should have them in a couple of weeks though, i'll upload pics once I do.

I have orange, blue, volt, purps, and turqs. Thinking of letting my Blue pair go now.

So which pairs have y’all ended up with this year?

Turq
Volt
Pink
Chlorophyl
ACG Persian Violet
WMNs Triple White/Black Swoosh
WMNs Black/Barely Volt
Home and Away Orange
Home and Away Red

Also had Royals, Grapes, Reverse Camo, Ghost Camo and Home and Away Blue but either sent them back or flipped em on StockX as I wasnt feeling any of them.

Next on the list is those White/Obsidians pic'd a couple of pages back.

Reverse ducks
Oranges
Chlorophyll's

Only 90's I've picked up this year. I'd be down for both pairs of the corks if they even make it this way.

Orange duck camo's should show up today.

This orange vs infra red is funny. I think we all just want infra-reds. And if they aren't going to give them to us...we are convincing ourselves the oranges are good enough

No shade...because if we don't get infra-reds by holiday season...i will regret not copping oranges

Orange. . . Infrared. . . . Same thing.
About 8% (1 in 12) of all men are suffering from color blindness.

:rofl:

So far, the OG set in all colors-doubled up on volt, Orange and blue. Grabbed the “Chlorophylls”, and completed the Duck Camo set. Really only wanted a few pairs of Infrareds and a couple Laser Blues but 🤷🏻‍♂️. We will see how that pans out. Not getting my hopes up

Back
Top Bottom