The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

So which box are we getting for Lasers? Or is it the same box with labels on both ends? Look like 2 different boxes.

nike-air-max-90-og-laser-blue-release-date-2020-7-1024x781-jpg.2613365

or

original.jpg
they are the same box on both pictures, the 2nd picture is just the backside from the box, check the NA logo on the top of the box its just flipped upside down lol

they better not do laser blues and infrared like they did royals and sport red am1s........
i actually i dont wanna say this but the OG cws will be limited and every clown that was not into these before will now trying to get them because of the damn internet exposure of these sneakers, back in 2010 when the LBs came out for the 2nd time as a QS nobody wanted these and they were half the price after 7-8 months, i paid 70 euro each for my last 2 pairs, thats now for sure not gonna happen anymore thanks to instagram :lol: :smh: :smh:

i actually i dont wanna say this but the OG cws will be limited and every clown that was not into these before will now trying to get them because of the damn internet exposure of these sneakers, back in 2010 when the LBs came out for the 2nd time as a QS nobody wanted these and they were half the price after 7-8 months, i paid 70 euro each for my last 2 pairs, thats now for sure not gonna happen anymore thanks to instagram :lol: :smh: :smh:

Agreed....

Nike would do us a solid if they release the remixed 90s (AM 2090 or whatever they're called) at the same time. Mainstream people and hypebeasts would let aside the OG colorways maybe

Last edited:
Yeah, Infrareds are going to go fast. Hopefully Laser Blues have decent stock though. Teals and Royals are somewhat similar to Lasers and are still around.

they are the same box on both pictures, the 2nd picture is just the backside from the box, check the NA logo on the top of the box its just flipped upside down lol

AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE & cumma cumma what you chuckling at fools?! :lol: I figured as much, but Nike never puts a label on both ends of boxes thus the valid question. I assume they wanted to put the OG label on, but because it's so outdated/simple/doesn't include QR code/womens size, etc. they needed to add the current one too.

I’m assuming the Infrareds are still unconfirmed, but will probably drop holiday season.

I’m not mad at all the other colors using the color blockings, but I’m just waiting it out.

Mail call from yesterday. Short story about the camos. Bought them off SX first week of June, they were stuck in "en route to stock x" for over a month kept emailing them to cancel and the finally did. It was july 14 and they were still "en route". They refunded me the whole purchase, went on GOAT bought them for $30 cheaper and were here in a week. Smh done with SX. Also picked up "we love nike" pair for retail.
20200722_214340.jpg
20200722_214729.jpg
20200722_215418.jpg

I suspected this to be the case with these and especially the infrareds

FACTS. SMH.

I’m assuming the Infrareds are still unconfirmed, but will probably drop holiday season.

I’m not mad at all the other colors using the color blockings, but I’m just waiting it out.

Infrareds are confirmed lol. I don’t see how they wouldn’t be at this point.

Well then show us the receipts!

Well Idk for sure but I have a feeling the “radiant red” cw highlighted below will be the infrareds. Can’t confirm nor am I stating that as fact but it sure seems like. Regardless, what we know to be infrareds (whether they go with “radiant red” or not) will release probably by November at the latest. Maybe earlier.

Air Max III
White / Vast Grey - Concord - Pink Blast
CT1887-100

White / Black - Cool Grey - Radiant Red
CT1685-100

White /Eggplant - Flare - Zen Grey
CW1360-100

White / Black - Grey Fog - Laser Blue CJ6779-100

Last edited:
AM3 Radiant Red

FACTS. SMH.
Well i hear your disappointment at seeing the real OG passion slowly fading away but I can't be mad at all those people who discovered an astonishing silhouette out of the blue and just won't give up on it just cus some grumpy old-but-not-crumbling-apart people like you and me would like to keep it their dirty little secret.

Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom