The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I always go a half size up in 90s to 11.5. That size in the LBs fits exactly like the “OG Pack” joints. Some of you are overthinking this I think lol.

And to buddy who says he always goes a half size down in Nike runners, you’re a masochist.

:lol:

maybe and I mean a strong maybe to a presto or knit runners. Never on retro sportswear runners. Always .5 up if anything.

Is the white overlay you used for these NBY’s the white synthetic suede option? I ask as this option dropped off for a few days and now I see that it is back. Or are the ones you have a white leather? (Can’t recall if white leather was even an option).
those pairs aint mine but the top pair is with white synthetic suede and bottom pair is with white synthetic leather

Lasers look a smidget higher than the volt pair making it look worse than it actually is, yet you post this in all confidence to let us know how “off” they are. I’m sure when you line them up correctly the difference is minimal at best. Like do they fit drastically different? :rolleyes. Send them back! I’m done. I’ll let y’all cling to this and panic Lol.

To me, yes they fit a lot bigger. However, someone else posted to say their pair fit the same as recrafts. Also, no panic, we're all on here cos we're geeks and get excited about this kind of stuff :wink:

Been on ebay lately, here's another pick up

20200807_160206.jpg

so you are saying that the volts are lengthwise shorter than the chloros ?
Does that mean Chloro aren’t using recrafted mold? Don’t have Volts to compare, so I did w/ Blue Cork. Both are size 9, made in Indonesia earlier this year. While the length are basically the same, the shape of the toebox are....
E197C144-8E79-4642-9B47-0CBB26673BAB.jpeg

Don’t know whether it necessarily means Chloros are using the recrafted mold, but one thing for sure is..., the shape of this Chloro looks really good to me.
BA411852-1A6E-4A37-985A-9FD9E89491EA.jpeg

Last edited:
Maybe that’s why they’re being delayed in the states? Good thing I didn’t order a pair overseas. Some Europe sites even say it fits a half size bigger

Back
Top Bottom