The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Bet, good looking out. Placed my order for the eggplants... came out to $185.73 shipped. Not what I wanted to pay but with desperate times, comes desperate measures.
You use PayPal or a card? I remember someone saying a while back the exchange rates are different when you use PayPal?

You use PayPal or a card? I remember someone saying a while back the exchange rates are different when you use PayPal?

Paypal the worst for buying overseas! They give much higher exchange rates than most cc companies. I believe most (if not all) capital one and amex cards have no foreign transaction fees and you get charged pretty much exactly what you would see if you use xe.com to convert.

Can anyone confirm that Sivas ships Nike products to the US before i bite the bullet and cop those eggplants?
They’re def shipping Nike to states (have ordered other stuff from them over the past few weeks/months). Only con is that they’re experiencing delays at the moment. Picked up eggplants there on the 15th of this month and still haven’t shipped out.

sotostore has the laser blues and a few eggplants in women's sizing with 20% code (B2WORK) however shipping might be expensive.

The fact that laser f’n blues are apparently not getting a state site release should be a federal crime. That’s as dirty as it gets if they do in fact never release in the US.

We need some more concrete info on this theory. Would be wild if it turns out to be true.

donjuan513 donjuan513 do you have any intel you can share with us on the topic? :emoji_fingers_crossed: Please an thank you.

I'm thinking about biting the bullet for the eggplants through Sivassince I missed out on the green AM1 on SNKRS.
How does the pair fit by any chance?
And also I want to ask if anyone can clarify the sizing on the website, the US sizing listed is in women while the UK is the same for men and women (since I think someone mentioned it a while back), right?

I'm thinking about biting the bullet for the eggplants through Sivassince I missed out on the green AM1 on SNKRS.
And also I want to ask if anyone can clarify the sizing on the website, the US sizing listed is in women while the UK is the same for men and women (since I think someone mentioned it a while back), right?
Was wondering the same thing about the sizing.

Yes the US sizing is in women’s sizing. If that’s to confusing just get your UK size, which is the same for men and women.

Just bit the bullet and copped the Laser Blues from END,... Was tired of taking L's this week, and since no one could tell me if they were gonna ever release in the states, figured I'd pull the trigger... Paid an extra 30 but hey why not... Just adding to the collection, now just waiting to re-up on the infrareds and Ill be good..

I’m not seeing them on END

To be completely honest I wouldn’t be surprised if LB’s remained an EU exclusive. Such a niche OG colorway and the unofficial counterpart to the infrared’s it makes more sense for them to be hard to come by and infrared’s to be more abundant. Same with Eggplants

Back
Top Bottom