The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Tempted to cop the LBs from Euro sites now that it seems they won't release in Canada/US
F*ck you Nike

Any deals out there? Saw them on Kickscrew for 120usd but I'm sure there is better deals seeing how they're sitting

thanks in advance :wink:

EDIT: there may still be some hope
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Tempted to cop the LBs from Euro sites now that it seems they won't release in Canada/US
F*ck you Nike

Any deals out there? Saw them on Kickscrew for 120usd but I'm sure there is better deals seeing how they're sitting

thanks in advance :wink:

EDIT: there may still be some hope
Capture.PNG
What size you looking for?

SVD still hasn't shipped my eggplants smh.
Ordered mine in mid August, so I reached out to them last week to see what was going on with it (they are typically pretty fast shipping out), they responded that the reason for the delay was that their system showed pairs when in reality they were OOS. So they issued a refund.

Cut to this week, and the Eggplants show up on UPS MyChoice with an ETA of the 8th.

If you look at the comments on their Insta, it is full of people wondering where their stuff is.

Last edited:
Ordered mine in mid August, so I reached out to them last week to see what was going on with it (they are typically pretty fast shipping out), they responded that the reason for the delay was that their system showed pairs when in reality they were OOS. So they issued a refund.

Cut to this week, and the Eggplants show up on UPS MyChoice with an ETA of the 8th.

🤔

so refund issued and shoes on the way? Sounds like my kind of experience lol

Someone posted

Dwight.gif

It's been in stock for hella long now (a few weeks) and been debating since if I should go for it or not. Can anyone confirm for me if they end up getting pairs after weeks of delays? Appreciate y'all

Hope y'all get pairs and not get issued a refund

Back
Top Bottom