The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

NBY just came thru.
IMG_4211.jpeg

IMG_4215.jpeg

Nice one! i have the diadora x Bait "skeletor" from the master of the universe theme, this air max 90 is really cool.

1600146021115.png

can someone point me in the right direct of a pair of laser blue high performance running shoe ?
I need them for a cross country event next month.
Last event I wore my royal blue lower performance air max 1 running shoes. I damn near broke my ankle. All the other air max 90 shoes I purchased this year are mid performance shoes at best. Due to the suede on the sides. I'm confident the leather side on the laser blue performance air Max 90 will separate them from all others.
can someone post a link.

bruh, pick a different shoe to run in, there’s plenty of better options out there. Good luck to you.

I know I've posted these a bunch already, but its hard to catch the correct color on camera. So I busted out my dslr the other day and here ya go. (This post is for the ones who asked for pics a few pages back)
2020-09-14_09-50-35.jpg
what's the name of this colorway?

Everyone waiting for the LBs to drop stateside... are we assuming either you’re waiting on larger sizes or have some discount codes you’re waiting to use? StockX prices are either retail + tax after fees or cheaper for sizes 11 and under. Just wanting to know the thought process.

Everyone waiting for the LBs to drop stateside... are we assuming either you’re waiting on larger sizes or have some discount codes you’re waiting to use? StockX prices are either retail + tax after fees or cheaper for sizes 11 and under. Just wanting to know the thought process.

couple of reasons to wait: Nike’s return policy in case you get a bad pair, not wanting to give stock x money, potential code usage to get them somewhat cheaper somewhere else, the fact that stock x takes a month to ship these days.

My LB’s come in Thursday from overseas. So the US will get LB’s and now it’s “safe” to assume Eggplants, Spruces and infrareds all within 3 months? Then again we got all the homage to infrared CWs within that time span just about

F*ck Stockx... i ain't doing any business with them. My credit card got hacked twice because of them. That's my thought process.

Back
Top Bottom