The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Today, 2nd time ive worn these i think
435A1B3A-AF97-4484-B52B-538E6709D87D.jpeg

The first pair of trails were so much more of an easier decision to cop that these second ones. I hope Nike produces more colorways in this rendition of the Air Max 90

Consensus on if the Lb has forefoot air? Do they feel different than the other 90 retro’s from this year?

Haven’t worn mine yet other than trying on while sitting down but it’s been said that they feel better than the earlier infrared blocked retros from this year.

Also for anyone who liked these they are listed as coming soon on Nike EU so will probably be dropping in the next week.
Screenshot_20200917-090459_Nike.jpg

Now available on Nike EU and multiple other EU spots.

Screenshot_20200917-084428_Nike.jpg

I ordered a pair through Footlocker last week, and then I received a cancellation email saying my size was sold out. So I went back to the website and my size is still in stock. So I re-ordered. I wish I saw your message first, I would have ordered from Nike.ca instead.

I ordered a pair through Footlocker last week, and then I received a cancellation email saying my size was sold out. So I went back to the website and my size is still in stock. So I re-ordered. I wish I saw your message first, I would have ordered from Nike.ca instead.
Sorry to hear that. These only dropped today in the EU so if you ordered last week there was no alternative.

Back
Top Bottom