The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Where was the steal on the volts?

SoleLinks did me no favors yesterday

7FE70F93-21AE-4C3A-9016-E9C2C2F86630.png

This was yesterday evening. I looked a page back and saw someone had posted the tweet

Shout to my Apple Watch sending the notification b/c my phone was not near by lol

Question for those who bought the Denham in their usual size - does the fit seem tight/snug given the materials on the shoe? Or is fit just right?

I keep going back to my experience with the Corks and how tight they were even though I bought in my usual AM sizing.

Perhaps the material was a bit more restricting but wanted to get an idea of what you think. Resale prices are below $200 in my size and thinking I may be in if the price is right
I got my regular size and I just put them on and they feel fine to me but everyone's feet are different.

Question for those who bought the Denham in their usual size - does the fit seem tight/snug given the materials on the shoe? Or is fit just right?

I keep going back to my experience with the Corks and how tight they were even though I bought in my usual AM sizing.

Perhaps the material was a bit more restricting but wanted to get an idea of what you think. Resale prices are below $200 in my size and thinking I may be in if the price is right

TTS for me and no issues

Was able to secure a pair yesterday via solelinks.

Haven't been able to log in to NT until today lol
IMG_0855.jpeg
I was logged out because 30 days had passed but the system wouldn’t send the email code to verify login. Took a few days to get in with supports help. Same happen to you?

Are the laser blues going to be hard to get as well ? I’m tired of cussing Nike out let me get a pair of shoes for once **** !!!! 🤬😂

Picked up my pair of Denhams this morning... Quality is pretty good on these... Copped the Laser Blues last week from END..
So I guess I'm good until the Infrareds... That is, if we ever find out when they are coming out...

I was logged out because 30 days had passed but the system wouldn’t send the email code to verify login. Took a few days to get in with supports help. Same happen to you?

same exact thing. I ended googling “forgot password link not working Niketalk” and a post by Ark came up with supports email address

Ended up sending an email and it took them less than an hr after that to reset and get me back in

weird man

Are the laser blues going to be hard to get as well ? I’m tired of cussing Nike out let me get a pair of shoes for once **** !!!! 🤬😂

I personally don’t think so because they were available in EU after release and even went on discount with some EU retailers

Also, I was checking out FNL and they have both the LB and EP’s releasing which usually means other foot stores/sites should be getting them as well.

Hopefully I’m not wrong

I personally don’t think so because they were available in EU after release and even went on discount with some EU retailers

Also, I was checking out FNL and they have both the LB and EP’s releasing which usually means other foot stores/sites should be getting them as well.

Hopefully I’m not wrong
Appreciate that hope you’re not wrong bro

Back
Top Bottom