The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I like the teal recrafts more than LB/EPs but didn't want to get yelled at about it.
I know what you mean. I feel like with the soup nazi from Seinfeld: no black midsoles for you ,get out of the line .
ohh you like the recraft , but it's not the one i like 99% trash? no shoe for you.
I for one will not be dictated what i like . that would serious limit my life and all it's diversity and pleasures.
sorry to everyone but it had to be said,cause it is bothering me ever since I joined

Facts! Nike waaaay overdid releasing these this year.

Overkill.

And 99% of the pairs were absolute garbage.

I respectfully disagree.
What garbage?

NIke has never made me happier.:rofl::pimp:
they are retro'ing all 6 og's not just one or two
and the air max 90 has never been this evolved and extensively treated. there are many many :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: air max 90 this year.
they really worked like never before on recafting , and maybe not 1 to 1 replica ,but real close.
if only they could do such things with other models like the air 180 or stabs for example ,I would die and go to sneaker heaven.
I want more not less

I know what you mean. I feel like with the soup nazi from Seinfeld: no black midsoles for you ,get out of the line .
ohh you like the recraft , but it's not the one i like 99% trash? no shoe for you.
I for one will not be dictated what i like . that would serious limit my life and all it's diversity and pleasures.
sorry to everyone but it had to be said,cause it is bothering me ever since I joined

Live your life and wear what you want. This forum is a great resource for information about AM 90s. Nevertheless, folks will have their opinions. It's life on the internet lol.

I respectfully disagree.
What garbage?

NIke has never made me happier.:rofl::pimp:
they are retro'ing all 6 og's not just one or two
and the air max 90 has never been this evolved and extensively treated. there are many many :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: air max 90 this year.
they really worked like never before on recafting , and maybe not 1 to 1 replica ,but real close.
if only they could do such things with other models like the air 180 or stabs for example ,I would die and go to sneaker heaven.
I want more not less

As always, it's just my personal opinion. And in contrast to you, I'm personally more quality over quantity. I don't want or need more, more, more. Nike bastardized the AM90 this year with so much trash. I'm not going to post them all because that would take days. :lol: Just do a search for billy anderson on here as he posts most of the releases. *Shout to billy for all the pics regardless!

OG colorways are obviously the best thing to happen to this anniversary. There were a couple of pairs sprinkled in aside from those.

Unpopular opinion but I was def not a fan of any of the non-OG colorblocking they did. To me those were just the chump-change versions of OG's. And don't get me started on the horrendous 50 shades of purples. :smh::lol:

But hey...as long as Nike makes you happy that's all that matters!

Live your life and wear what you want. This forum is a great resource for information about AM 90s. Nevertheless, folks will have their opinions. It's life on the internet lol.

This.

Lots of NTers get so sensitive when people dislike colorways/shoes. This is a message board to express your opinion for things you like, and don't like. Simple.

People feel a certain way when others express their dislike for anything. Unless they're being negative to another member I never understood that.

DD6615-100

XXXX - DD6615-100 - 101.png XXXX - DD6615-100 - 102.png XXXX - DD6615-100 - 103.png XXXX - DD6615-100 - 104.png XXXX - DD6615-100 - 105.png XXXX - DD6615-100 - 106.png XXXX - DD6615-100 - 108.png XXXX - DD6615-100 - 111.png

As always, it's just my personal opinion. And in contrast to you, I'm personally more quality over quantity. I don't want or need more, more, more. Nike bastardized the AM90 this year with so much trash. I'm not going to post them all because that would take days. :lol: Just do a search for billy anderson on here as he posts most of the releases. *Shout to billy for all the pics regardless!

OG colorways are obviously the best thing to happen to this anniversary. There were a couple of pairs sprinkled in aside from those.

Unpopular opinion but I was def not a fan of any of the non-OG colorblocking they did. To me those were just the chump-change versions of OG's. And don't get me started on the horrendous 50 shades of purples. :smh::lol:

But hey...as long as Nike makes you happy that's all that matters!
thanks for your honesty and I do respect your opinion .
Those are valid and funny points you make , please feel free to disagree with me any time you like. there was no disrespect intended,really it's all love

it is funny alright, hence the seinfeld joke , no disrespect intended just expressing and having some fun

This.

Lots of NTers get so sensitive when people dislike colorways/shoes. This is a message board to express your opinion for things you like, and don't like. Simple.

People feel a certain way when others express their dislike for anything. Unless they're being negative to another member I never understood that.
that is not sensitivity, it's love :
I love the air max 90 .
you are calling 99% of the air max trash ,try to understand that. how can I agree on that?
that is why this is all so funny to me. :rofl:
again no disrespect, just disagreeing out of love...it's all love

that is not sensitivity, it's love :
I love the air max 90 .
you are calling 99% of the air max trash ,try to understand that. how can I agree on that?
that is why this is all so funny to me. :rofl:
again no disrespect, just disagreeing out of love...it's all love

My post was not directed at you personally.

But trust me, I've been here almost 2 decades :lol:....there are way too many sensitive NTers that don't want ANY talk of negativity about shoes/colorways. :lol:

What’s the feeling on the Laser Blue’s tomorrow? I’m thinking that they’re going to stick around for at least a day on NDC so I don’t need to wake up early for them

I thought I saw a screenshot that said the Eggplants were going to be available up to a men's 15 (W16.5)...was that an error?

My laser Blues came in last week, And My Denhams showed up today. Not to mention the Craters I copped as well, I think I'm gonna bow out for a while, at least until the Infrareds come out if they ever release... As much as I like the eggplants, Im gonna force myself to fall back. As for that earlier comment about the recrafts being wack this year, to each his own., I'm loving it...

Back
Top Bottom