The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

If you think about it in today's times of shoes, that's a blessing to be able to hold off on the Laser Blues as it stays readily available. Significantly less pressure to act right away and you got the Infrareds as your priority, too. The Laser Blue is honestly a pretty nice color, too.
That's for sure. I think I'm just going to go with the infrareds, anyway. Too much history to pass on those.

Had to complete my NBY Arizona pack.
16660173-FCA4-4F53-9A60-2B856376F18C.jpeg
453BE696-1C10-4DF4-9B55-9C387D18B58E.jpeg
EE6DCF0E-703E-439D-822E-8B10BEF2A26A.jpeg

What’s with the random price hike to $140 when all the previous “remastered” AM90s were just $120? Am I missing something major in regards to the shape? I know it can’t be the materials because it’s the same cheapo synthetic materials we’ve gotten since the 90s.

probably the same reason why anniversary 1s were 140 and so were those remastered huaraches that came out two years ago. and why remastered jordans were higher in price than previous versions. they know some folks will pay the price for perceived higher quality and OG colorways.

A bit torn on the concords. While I do want to get all the OG colorways. And I’m not trying to sound like a macho/ tough guy or anything, but they might be a little too feminine for my taste. Again this isn’t a knock on anyone who like/wears them. Plus I already have bought 10 pairs of 90s this year, and have only got around to wearing about half of them. Will be a game time decision for sure.
Man, I thought I was the only one who really went in on the 90s this year... I feel like all ive bought this year is 90s... And like you I still haven't worn them all

What’s with the random price hike to $140 when all the previous “remastered” AM90s were just $120? Am I missing something major in regards to the shape? I know it can’t be the materials because it’s the same cheapo synthetic materials we’ve gotten since the 90s.

It's been discussed ad nauseum. The OG colorways/releases vs the other recrafts are basically two different shoes that look similar.

LB's, Eggplants and probably the Infrareds and Concords have forefoot air, different shape, different footbed, different tagging, different boxes, different "cassettes" :lol: , etc. etc.

I know there was some discussion upthread but what is the consensus on the AM3 sizing? Same as the recrafts?

Back
Top Bottom