The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Well well well. Interesting how the GS Infrareds showed up on Nike's site and folks were able to grab. Now its listed in SNKRS under upcoming. :emoji_no_mouth:

50538787596_7423acf60e_b.jpg

50538933027_18515fe407_b.jpg

These are SUPER nice and the red accents pops! All the details that Reggie and Juliana's team focused on from the box to the sizing labels inside the shoes are well-executed. To confirm, anyone who's eyeballing perfection with the quality may be disappointed with a chance of running into glue stains and minor paint strokes, but they are still dope regardless! Will be eying a 3rd pair on 11/9.

rmmsballer10 rmmsballer10 - Yep, they're made in Vietnam.

I remember posting that after receiving the Orange Recrafts that I'd pass on the Infra/Radiant Reds. I TAKE THAT BACK. I'll be scooping up at least three pairs, and I actually may return the Oranges. :blush: :lol:

Yeah, I returned the orange recraft...there's only room for one highlighter pair of 90s

Naamloosgddserewrewrwerw.png
i am curious how this gonna looks like
a non OG cw with the same build as the AM3 retros ??

I thought (hoped) at first the PRM would be OG leather retros but it doesn't match with any of them...
Guess they'll do as for the Purple non-OG TN that was released with the Hyperblue and Tigers...some cw that seems OG but isn't

Found the laser blues on the bay for $106....I’LL TAKE IT! Coming back for the infrareds then back in the dungeon I go 😂😂😂

Alright folks, bright idea ferry came through. since these arent a jordan release, and they are showing up on FNL. I think im going to try the old "try and order by SKU in store" method tomorrow. We'll see what happens

For this price you may as well buy from the plethora of known eBay sellers if you’re in the U.S. After shipping and the awful conversion rate you’re over $200 US.

They're not sitting on release day but paying $200 or more now seems foolish less than two weeks out. Worst case if anyone strikes out when they drop, there's no way resale is going to be worse then than it is now. I've never ended up paying more by employing this logic. There are people in the fire red IV thread dropping $250-plus before $20-plus shipping to get them now. If you just want them now that bad and don't care about the money, fair enough, I get it. But you aren't going to come out worse than that if you first at least wait to strike out at retail and THEN have to go the resale route. Impatience is a mother ****er, though LOL

They're not sitting on release day but paying $200 or more now seems foolish less than two weeks out. Worst case if anyone strikes out when they drop, there's no way resale is going to be worse then than it is now. I've never ended up paying more by employing this logic. There are people in the fire red IV thread dropping $250-plus before $20-plus shipping to get them now. If you just want them now that bad and don't care about the money, fair enough, I get it. But you aren't going to come out worse than that if you first at least wait to strike out at retail and THEN have to go the resale route. Impatience is a mother ****er, though LOL
Y’all know Jordan stans they be paying whatever for anything😂

Reactions: 907
I’m personally waiting for release day to purchase but I can’t believe how many people are judging others that are paying extra to buy early. Surely you’re not grown adults so wrapped up in the way strangers on the internet spend their money.

Can’t believe some of you are paying resale before the drop that is proper pu55y behaviour

doubt these will hit disco but you should be able to pick them up pretty easily on the day as long as you’re on it, I managed to double on all the air max 1 OGs no problem 3yrs ago
I hope you're right. But Resellers have ruined everything, if there is any hype to the shoes at all, if someone can make $10, every pair will be gobbled up. Their thinking is $10 profit x 20 pairs =$200 and if the shoe tanks they just return them. It wasn't as bad three years ago, but now even middle aged dudes who don't actually like sneakers are reselling.

Back
Top Bottom