The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Sorry to jump back to this topic from a handful of pages, but on the topic of buying the Infrareds early over waiting until the US release date and random shoes unusually selling out... do you guys think another factor of things worsening lately could be because of Netflix + Complex's Sneakerheads series? I didn't watch that show, but from the trailer, they pointed the light at the wrong direction of the sneaker culture by showcasing the money/business aspect and covered up what the sneaker culture was once really about.

Yes, I just watched one of the videos discussing this from THE CASUAL's YouTube channel, haha.

I watched it. Was lightly entertaining. I thought current generation kids grew up knowing about sneakers and hype stuff....sort of like anyone that grew up in the 80s had baseball cards and garbage pail kids or something

I got my infrareds from ID4shoes yesterday. Quality was perfect. Took 3 days to get to me in Kentucky from Taiwan. Amazing. Gonna be hard not to buy a bunch more pairs on release day. Best retro of any shoe in a long time.

I got my infrareds from ID4shoes yesterday. Quality was perfect. Took 3 days to get to me in Kentucky from Taiwan. Amazing. Gonna be hard not to buy a bunch more pairs on release day. Best retro of any shoe in a long time.
$50 over, probably not a bad move all things considered. I may grab one

Today
4100524C-40CC-4E50-B317-4DC55171C979.jpeg

Heads up, Nike Australia. Too bad the other colorways are still full price. Got a couple of pairs!

Attachments

• DC6D296C-A114-4AD9-A05B-3B72FBB55CD9.png
    DC6D296C-A114-4AD9-A05B-3B72FBB55CD9.png
    624.9 KB · Views: 322

Detailed pics under beautiful natural light or it didn't happen. :tongue::wink::tongue::wink:

Please and thank you.

would you say they are more comfortable than the max 90 volts?

The Air Max III/OG's are more comfortable than the lower tier recrafts. III's have forefoot air as well.

Are they gonna make size US14 in those Infrareds??

They're actually making them up to a size US 20.

But wait, there's actually new options available there, also for regular 90s.
But cannot be ordered yet.

2015 infrareds flew but I think they only dropped in boutiques. 2005s and 2010s sat. I actually got 2005s on sale in 2006...Unless Nike sees that sales are sluggish overall for the recrafts and ogs and changes course with the production numbers, I imagine these will be plentiful.

Back
Top Bottom