The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Just realized my pair included two left shoe arch supports. 😂

Got a couple L's here.
20201112_160809.jpg

Radiant Red Air Max III was delivered today. Mine was missing the catalog but I'm not going to lose sleep over that.

I hadn't worn my pair from 2010 in some time, likely won't ever again. It's one thing already knowing how bulky the shape used to be but it becomes so evident when compared to the Air Max III.

20201112_142807~2.jpg

Also my pair has a mudguard on the right shoe with a slight excess of material but this is an issue that is merely cosmetic to me, so it's not worth a return. You can see it near the swoosh. At least I'll always know these are specifically mine, 😂

20201112_142318.jpg

20201112_141451.jpg

20201112_141804.jpg

Shape on my pair is fantastic but quality isn't great (glue stains + aggressive toe dents on one shoe). Hopefully my 2nd pair looks better so I can return this one.

I personally never complained about recrafts but they are a completely different build than the anniversaries/III’s.
Oh??? 3s are even better? Then I can’t wait to compare side by side. Although when I tried em on in store they looked/felt exactly the same.

Please educate me; what's the "recraft"? I must have missed that initiative. It is similar to when they changed the AM1, but not quite OG shape?

Slept on hibbets sale, they had teals in my 9.5 for $77. Should of pulled the trigger. Hoping to get a few more recratfs in that price range.

Different factories to start. III’s shape is a bit better than the recrafts IMO. Less wonky toebox on my pairs. The III’s also have forefoot air like the original. Different mid/outsoles.
Did the 2010s not have forefoot air? I took my insole up and I think I see the hole port in the front.

Different factories to start. III’s shape is a bit better than the recrafts IMO. Less wonky toebox on my pairs. The III’s also have forefoot air like the original. Different mid/outsoles.
So a $20 air bubble. Can’t wait.

Ugh... I hold all of you responsible! After all the talk of doubling / tripling / quadrupling I started to wonder if my measly one pair would cut it. I still have a DS 2010 pair which I was going to break out. But after receiving the 2020 in hand I knew I had to get another, luckily my local FL happened to have a 9.5 today. Two pairs should do it.....right? For the love of God somebody tell me that is enough.

Ugh... I hold all of you responsible! After all the talk of doubling / tripling / quadrupling I started to wonder if my measly one pair would cut it. I still have a DS 2010 pair which I was going to break out. But after receiving the 2020 in hand I knew I had to get another, luckily my local FL happened to have a 9.5 today. Two pairs should do it.....right? For the love of God somebody tell me that is enough.

It's more than enough! Sell your 2010 and enjoy your two pairs ;-).

Back
Top Bottom