The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Got my IDs today. Leather is great, feels premium. The suede is terrible, same cardboard crap they’ve been using. Will post pictures later.

On NDC now

592AA5AA-CBCC-4138-9540-011473017988.png

Listed as coming soon on NDC

F763C7DD-0508-4469-B0CC-B541F3F8DCEB.png

how long does it usually take things to hit disco on nike? debating taking these hot corals back and getting a refund and being patient to get them cheaper down the line....unless they sell out before that happens...

i would have thought the same thing, but the hot coral rollout has been weird. some places have them in extended sizes, some don't. and they don't seem to have rolled out to as many places as any of the other am3s (and the rollout has been super staggered). i might just return these, order from nike, and return those If they do hit discount. something about paying retail for these doesn't sit right with me when all the other ones except infrared hit deep discount.

shout out to all the frugal bastards out there.

i would have thought the same thing, but the hot coral rollout has been weird. some places have them in extended sizes, some don't. and they don't seem to have rolled out to as many places as any of the other am3s (and the rollout has been super staggered). i might just return these, order from nike, and return those If they do hit discount. something about paying retail for these doesn't sit right with me when all the other ones except infrared hit deep discount.

shout out to all the frugal bastards out there.
The way the corals dropped and have been scarce but showing up here and there makes me think something unexpected happened with the initial production that caused them to be limited.

Back
Top Bottom