The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Did these ever release in US ? Future is in the airs

1622637754676.png

ONENESS is having a Memorial Day sale (35% off) that's probably ending soon. It's just for older shoes though. Finishing my OG hunt I grabbed the Eggplants last night. They've been a lot cheaper with past sales, but I didn't want to regret not getting them :rolleyes. They have a few men's sizes left for those who want one. I just got my shipping notice. :smile:

They also have some Infrared size 9s for retail.

Last edited:
Yo! Just picked up the Air (Max) Benders NBYs. I was pretty anxious about receiving them. It didn’t help that they were the last box (of four) that I opened up :emoji_laughing: ! BUT they were constructed in the recrafted shape! #keepers!

EBC276D0-4A15-4A1A-BE8C-E31A80066B04.png

DE347FC0-0E89-4036-87BB-10C23952360F.jpeg

Better image this weekend! Definitely ordering the Bobas soon!

Those came out nice. Is the tongue Martian Sunrise?

Oh, and... that’s an 86/BRZ, isn’t it? 👀

In a shocking turn of events, I wasn’t selected for the lasers. They did make input a code three times though, to ensure that their products got in the hands of real fans.........

The lasers are as close as I’m ever getting to my grail.

I have a friend with a Glowforge, guess I should keep trying to learn how to use it.

I remember finding the laser Cortezes at Nordstrom Rack back in the day and I gifted them to my ex brother-in-law because they were too small. This was well before reselling was common. I really wanted them for myself, but for the price and dumb luck of finding them, I figured someone I know could use them. If only I could go back and smack his b!tch a55 across his chapped lips with them instead. I still owe him 2 *** whoopings. I’m cashing in before he dies too.

F a laser shoe.

1622664964209.gif

I know they're laser-etched, but I feel like a shoe called "lasers" should not look like wood and/or leather. Dope shoe, I just don't like that they're called lasers.

Back
Top Bottom