THE OFFICIAL NIKE GOLF THREAD VOL "WINNING FIXES EVERYTHING."

Nike Air Max 1 Grass shipped. Saw within UPS acct login. Kinda makes up for getting Oos on the g truck pack. Almost.

b49dd55848ecc0a71860fc0b56746de5.gif

I forgot I got the reserve for the special packaging pack but passed since I rather get the Jordan XI low golf.

8606E4F9-444F-4655-9433-6AA84703D451.jpeg

I forgot I got the reserve for the special packaging pack but passed since I rather get the Jordan XI low golf.

8606E4F9-444F-4655-9433-6AA84703D451.jpeg

Reserve really didn't work or help.
Hearing from friends even their casual buyer friends got reserve. Pretty widespread. Was right on and gonzo.
AM1 Grass was unique enough for curiosity and collection. Also picked up the AM1 Red golf. Looking forward to all and the AJ11 version.
Good luck on Hunt.

In for Concords.

If I miss, will be scooping both the white/red AM1 and likely that all white/gum sole pair as a consolation.

Neither will see grass for another 3 months tho being here in the upper Midwest >D

IMG_3708.JPG

Speaking of grass, this has to be one of craziest shoe pickups from Nike received today: Air Max 1 Golf Grass. Lucked out on the drop, App is still a worthless piece. But makes up for getting Oos on G truck pack. Almost.
Went with usual true to size for AM. Exact width (maybe bit tight) and usual heel slip for AM1. Definitely a lot shaggier than thought. The spikeless sole can easily transition to regular wear. Interesting for the Collection. Looking forward to receiving the AM1 Red and getting the AJ11 Concord.

Yes, these dropped a couple weeks ago. I got them the week before the Waste Management. They are water resistant, however, not waterproof. Comfortable and I get enough traction. No slippage.

It’s cold and I wore shorts, lol, with thermals. It works the same for me as if I was wearing pants. I’m bundled up on top though and I have those hand warmer packets.

Saved my par :pimp:

Talked to my local Roger Dunn....they only getting 18 pairs..only 1 size 12 smh....the guy told me plan on lining up early in the morning. sigh.

Dropping on NDC at 9 CST... I see the page on TGW but no inventory available, does anyone else know of any online drops today?

Hoping to hit on the XI golfs and the Turbo Greens today. Looks like TGW and Nike are the only sites with the golf shoes loaded.

I was logged in on PC right when they dropped. Clicked "Get In Line" and it said processing and then a minute later I got a pop-up saying payment couldn't be processed. Some BS.

NDC came thru for the double up. Seems like most who wanted got from NDC. Made a lot this time around.

3D19F58C-A10E-4DFE-8E81-BB47EEEC249E.jpeg

Hope everyone who wanted them ate.

One thing I was curious about was the cushioning set up since I generally walk my 18, and I have to laugh at a $220 shoe utilizing just “soft foam” for cushioning :lol:
Literally don’t even care though, it’s about the dopest golf shoe possible.

Hope everyone who wanted them ate.

One thing I was curious about was the cushioning set up since I generally walk my 18, and I have to laugh at a $220 shoe utilizing just “soft foam” for cushioning :lol:
Literally don’t even care though, it’s about the dopest golf shoe possible.

Lol. It’s react for the cushion. I don’t know why they don’t mention it. Only as “soft foam”. They know it’ll sell out regardless what they put.

Back
Top Bottom