THE OFFICIAL NIKE GOLF THREAD VOL "WINNING FIXES EVERYTHING."

Reserve pair is here. Friday NDC drop pair should arrive later this week.

46263DA2-EFEF-4A55-B730-B01DECCFCCC4.jpeg

Forgot to try for the XIs at work on Friday. And missed out on the WC 3s last year. Dont know what's more upsetting. Only needed to get 1 out of the two.

IMG_3737.JPG

Fan of Nike Air Max shoes so had to pickup the Golf version in Red. Really decent transition from running shoe to golf shoe. Even the spikeless traction just feels like a heavy duty trail sole. Waterproof upper so breathability an issue. Good thing is not as much heel slip compared to original AM1s. Very nice.

It’s <30° here, man I hate you posting these pics with that nice green grass making me jealous every day :lol:

It’s <30° here, man I hate you posting these pics with that nice green grass making me jealous every day :lol:

Man, atleast that weather will be clear soon, i just had surgery on a ruptured Achilles, now all i can do is dream about golf and live through these pics smh :blush: Gonna be a long 3 months.

That green looks like a pain to clean! How do you like the spike-less soles, i've been leaning towards picking up a pair of those Maxes.

That green looks like a pain to clean! How do you like the spike-less soles, i've been leaning towards picking up a pair of those Maxes.

Soles are decent but not as good as spikes. I haven’t had any problems with them. As far as cleaning, we’ll see. Lol. My nicer golf shoes I clean throughout the round.:lol: :D

Finally pick up the camo/Ryder Cup tour premiere after being on sale on ndc for a while now. Wish they had the blue sole pair inread. I already have a red sole react vapor 2 NRG.

Tour premiere are one of my favorites. Got the all black, all white and now these.

E90AA128-0DCD-4CB8-89ED-0DD1140BF491.jpeg

What course? Seriously between the shoes and the rounds, I'm hatin' :D
Meanwhile, I'm consoling myself because at least I can go play damn screen golf in Buena Park on Friday nights :lol:
[/QUOTE]

How accurate are those screens? Wouldn't mind having one in the crib, but my wife would kill me from the ball impact lol.

How accurate are those screens? Wouldn't mind having one in the crib, but my wife would kill me from the ball impact lol.
If it's a Trackman then it's what the pros use, so very accurate. But they're like $10k+ I believe :lol:. The cheaper they are, the less accurate. But I guess that doesn't necessarily make them any less fun.

Diamond Bar[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah? Can't say I "knew it" as most courses around here look similar. But I like DB, play there fairly often. Relatively easy but fun imo. Also like how the cart girl always seem to show up at the right time. :lol:

If it's a Trackman then it's what the pros use, so very accurate. But they're like $10k+ I believe :lol:. The cheaper they are, the less accurate. But I guess that doesn't necessarily make them any less fun.

Yeah, I can't remember the model of the one at Buena Park - but that place is more of a bar/screen golf/batting cages "fun" place.
But the screen is pretty accurate imo. Putting is pretty impossible though. But Trajectory, speed, direction, distance all seem on point.
The mat moves up and down depending on the lye, rough/sand have little different spots. Overall pretty fun if you want to have drinks and hit.

But yeah they are bank

Back
Top Bottom