THE OFFICIAL NIKE GOLF THREAD VOL "WINNING FIXES EVERYTHING."

I might try and grab those just to see if I can trade for the concords with a decent price.

Hey, for those that have the Flyknit Racer Gs, do they fit same as the regular FKRs?
I'm thinking of picking up a pair for the summer, seems like the prices are great, below retail nowadays.

^^ thanks. I'm probably going to be ordering a 13, if I come across a 12 to try on will see if I can squeeze into it.
As always, your concords :pimp:

But Wednesday morning round even more :nthat::nthat::nthat:
Every time I see your pics from the tee box, I'm like....wait isn't that xxx course, hole ____, lol
-
Does anyone else use Grint app?

I'm barely high 20s at best still, but the app is wildin' trying to give me a 19
I'm thinking I must be doing something wrong in the app. There's just no way...

I'm in southern AZ for my job over the next month and a half, some great golf out here.

IMG_4269.jpg

IMG_2670.jpg

That storm never made its way to the course thankfully :lol:.

Typical like any of the "hyped" releases. Payment errors, "in line" etc. Mostly botted. I read in another thread something about intentionally redirecting some accounts to this error as it process the "first" ones first.
:smh:

Flippers and resellers. Sitting there having a nice pay day. I suppose some need it, others just picking up some extra cash.
I've ranted about this before so, oh well but, wished they'd just leave golf alone.
I mean, football cleats are being flipped right?

I sort of don't care anymore about golf shoes after this.

My “spend way too much money getting in to golf” set is almost complete.

Got a brand new set of Nike Vapor Fly Irons at a great price. Picked up a Vapor Fly 3 Wood and 3 Hybrid. All I need left for now is a putter and a decent bag.

My “spend way too much money getting in to golf” set is almost complete.

Got a brand new set of Nike Vapor Fly Irons at a great price. Picked up a Vapor Fly 3 Wood and 3 Hybrid. All I need left for now is a putter and a decent bag.

Too bad Nike doesn’t make golf bags anymore.

Hey guys,

looking for new walking shoes... any one have the nike vapor react 2s? My hyperflex footjoys just aren't that comfy for walking 18 all the time!

BAEB9814-4C59-4248-80F5-4D40E567DC66.jpeg

Consolation prize for missing out on the AJ11 low bred golf: Air Max 1 Golf Safari breds. This pack was nicely designed. Third Air Max 1 Golf pick up after Grass and Red. The spikeless sole works well, kinda like Adidas trail soles. Not bad.

Back
Top Bottom