THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

If the traction in the 360's is top tier then these are a day 1 cop if it's GR...translucent always has me worried right off the bat though.

If the traction is like the NXT then that increases my percentage of getting them from 100% to 200%. I've always had better luck with traction on translucent soles, especially with the 5 & 6.

Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 1.07.50 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 1.07.58 AM.png

less than 2 weeks to Mamba Day.

If the translucent sole was swapped out with a white solid sole, these would be hot. Still a cop regardless.

Regardless, I think the translucent sole has always been an aesthetic feature where they want to show off some tech (carbon fibre shank, zoom unit, text).

Solid rubber will always out perform translucent 9/10

The regular Kobe ADs are trash to wear. I’ve been wearing the blackouts and they get very uncomfortable after wearing them for an hour or two with its lack of cushion. I didn’t realize the difference until I put on a pair of Kobe X, and it was night and day. The Kobe X is very underrated, it has a real zoom bag, is nice and cushioned, and is very comfortable to wear all day long.

I disagree. I never have this problem. Do you weigh a lot? I'm 5' 9" and weight 200 lbs and these are solid. The Kobe X are really nice as well, and can agree they do feel more comfortable though, the issue with the X, is some squeak too much.

The lows or mids? Huge fan of the A.D. lows on court
hell yea!!

I have the regular A.D. & the NXT's. Both are great to play & chill in, but the NXT's just feel better. Tried on the mids but wasn't feeling them.
Yea NXT are better but it's not by much. The mids are excellent and to me feel like the X! or the NXT

5C8A8FC2-0242-4488-BA96-96A10D660D1B.jpeg
Came up on these at the clearance store around 34$ after it was all said and done with discounts . I’m going to try them out on court tonight . I usually play in hyperdunks as I’m a big man .

How'd you like them? My son loves them. Says they are his favorite shoe to hoop in by far,.

Last edited:
I think the AD Mids with translucent soles feel a lot softer and better to play in. The ones with the solid soles like the White/Purple ones feel stiff as a damn board. I have the AD Lows in the first grey colorway that came out of them and they were really good to play in for a year straight.

They need to Proto the Kobe 7's and put in a completely new comfortable cushioning system
Yea, protro the 7 and redo the cushioning. They weren't comfy at all.

Tried on nxt for first time the mids in black with gum sole and maroon swoosh they were 49 and 20% off at nike clearance. I left em. Didnt like the upper at all did not feel the lockdown im used to
brb going to test drive a car, but when I sit in the seat its too high so therefore I will get out and not test drive it without actually trying to adjust it smh looks like you were just looking for a reason to not cop. And at that price, i'd a doubled up. Wait, I did double up on several.

Huh? What are you saying?
Lunar is a foam material, it's bound to bottom out once you start putting the shoes to use. While zoom air also losses it's firmness overtime, and can also pop.

Shoes like these are meant to be worn, and performed in, normal wear and tear will do that. Cause you put them use.

This is why it's good to have a sneaker rotation.
Agreed. It's normal wear and tear. OK back to my car analogy. That's like not buying a car because the tires will eventually go flat. smh

little mac little mac i can’t wait either... I’ll keep hooping w/ AD lows but these will be added to rotation! I just have a million pairs of AD lows lol
A.D are so nice and so solid on the court and head turners on and off the court.

CACB3855-6971-4BC3-9818-478972645D97.jpeg
7A1EBA4D-01AB-4FEF-A655-4E109E5642C4.jpeg
346F7955-973A-4F28-82FF-90EDFB538E5C.jpeg
14B85D08-9B66-4CAF-9783-EFF98A72E3DA.jpeg
3628C456-05B3-41ED-A205-9FD81A5A9BD7.jpeg
FCECB62D-D25C-4282-9BD7-64D9AF84E910.jpeg
368362A8-4AE3-4153-B1A0-3B5028240925.jpeg
1FEAD47F-131E-44F7-84B5-92BCB4909E07.jpeg
Just in case y’all slept on kobe a.d. lows lol! Hopefully we get some dope ID options for new Kobe 360

My man always brings that heat

51971457-DD80-4331-A58F-A7A09C5ECBB9.jpeg

Thats some sick IDs. Not a fan of the AD lows though just collected the NXTs
Looks like my collection of AD NXT. I have all of them as well.

What ever happened to the all black NXT's?
nike-kobe-ad-nxt-triple-black-release-date.jpg

FAKEs

These are fake papi, ain't no black out nxt colorway. To point out how they are fake...you see where the 3 strains that hold the loop llaces together, their isn't suppose to be any stiching in them. Go look at some pictures on footlocker or nike and youll see the difference.

Lol THIS was going to say this..

Back
Top Bottom