THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Wait I'll post more pics later lol
Good looks on dropping the info. Which store you work at?

If it 12 pairs nationwide perstore ain't even gonna try day one. I'm not into lines or camping out. Will wait for a GR pair cause I know I'm wearing these for ball not stunting.

Yea, protro the 7 and redo the cushioning. They weren't comfy at all.
brb going to test drive a car, but when I sit in the seat its too high so therefore I will get out and not test drive it without actually trying to adjust it smh looks like you were just looking for a reason to not cop. And at that price, i'd a doubled up. Wait, I did double up on several.

I am happy to hear you have fallen in love with this model, going back to the iv and v you can't talk to me about lockdown and even think that this comes remotely close. XI lockdown was much better

And no i never needed to adjust the iv v vi xi

Im glad you doubled up good for you

Good looks on dropping the info. Which store you work at?

If it 12 pairs nationwide perstore ain't even gonna try day one. I'm not into lines or camping out. Will wait for a GR pair cause I know I'm wearing these for ball not stunting.

It seems like a size run per 'select' ___ locations. In the case of Kobes; like Protro 1 was a little while back. I can see doing that with the Mamba Day 1s that are releasing, but for the debut of this shoe :smh:

Last edited:
12 pairs for 1 store. cant say im shocked the very first colorway will be stupid limited :smh:

I am happy to hear you have fallen in love with this model, going back to the iv and v you can't talk to me about lockdown and even think that this comes remotely close. XI lockdown was much better

And no i never needed to adjust the iv v vi xi

Im glad you doubled up good for you
XI were good but no lockdown. Lots of heel slippage for me, even would come out of them while playing. Were comfy though. Came off my foot a few times. Even had one of my sons teammates dad tell me his son loved the XI but in his words "he would come out of them" 4' 5' 6 definitely great kicks. AD Mid has great lockdown imho that heel counter fits snug to my ankles.

XI were good but no lockdown. Lots of heel slippage for me, even would come out of them while playing. Were comfy though. Came off my foot a few times. Even had one of my sons teammates dad tell me his son loved the XI but in his words "he would come out of them" 4' 5' 6 definitely great kicks. AD Mid has great lockdown imho that heel counter fits snug to my ankles.

my bad i have the kobe xi elites no heel slip issue on my end

The 11 EM’s were some of the best Kobe’s I’ve ever playing in. I wore my Draft Days for ball for a good year at least.

20180403_115106.jpg

Yeah........ I'm gonna need that Laker colorway ASAP.

BTW, so it really looks like the flyknit is not backed by anything since you can see through it. Unless the red that I see is the backing and not the insole. If it there is no backing behind it, I wonder how durable they will be since they will take a beating in an actual game.

Honestly it doesn't look like a traditional basketball shoe. Which is very interesting to me. Looks like a combination of a mid distance track spike and indoor soccer shoe. looks like you'll be really low to the ground, and if you make really fast cuts or sprints or your a naturally a fast runner/person this would be the shoe for you. I'll also assume they fit narrow So you frakenstien wide foot people might wanna stay away. Even if do size up you'll probably have containment issues.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom