THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | KOBE STATUE : 2/8/24

Yep. I'm just mad they didn't give us the Low variation of the hightop colorways. They gave the high tops all the dope colorways such as the Rose Gold (one of my all time favorite colorways), Purple/Volt, and What The Kobe.
Yeah, the Rose Gold would have been awesome as a low top.

Yeah, the Rose Gold would have been awesome as a low top.

Somebody chopped off the high ankle collar here. Looks so beautiful :emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes:
Nike shafted us by not releasing the Low variation :emoji_sob:

kobe-x-elite-rose-gold-low-dank.jpg

I remember when Kobes were casual-wear classics... from the 10 to the present, it’s been downhill
Still look good rocked on court or casually as I do both but more casually with my A.D., AD NXT and AD Mid

I think the 10 had some colorways that looked good casually - Elite Lows of course. And I think most of the Elite 11s all looked pretty good casually.
I get where you're coming from though. I feel like they stopped making those unique looking colorways (e.g. Preludes, Galaxys, Poison Darts) for the Kobes 9s and onwards.
Yea the Kobe 11 EM looked good casually as well. If they continued with the same themed colorways, while some would like it, others would complain saying Nike needs to create new themes so damned if you do, damned if you don't. Can't please everyone.

I almost hoop exclusively in the 11's right now. I do gotta say that the base AD model is a great casual shoe. I like those a lot.
Base A.D. model is/was fire rocked casually. Turn lots of heads still when rockin' them, whether it's for good or bad reasons still turn heads lol

I would look absolutely dopey wearing that shade of yellow and purple on my shoes casually. Literally like a clown LOL

Yeah, these are strictly for hooping :nthat:
Gonna swing by my local HOH this weekend and hope they got em early :emoji_pray:

Like others have said in here earlier, the marketing, or lack of marketing of the 360's has been very bizarre. Nobody seems to be wearing them in the playoffs. Players are still wearing the AD Mids. And they're still releasing colorways for the Mids

Can anyone comment on the stability of the 360? Some reviews stated that since the heel is rounded in shape, stability is an issue. I also wonder why Nike designed the heel in such a shape. It does look a bit worrying.

Back
Top Bottom