THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | KOBE STATUE : 2/8/24

Like others have said in here earlier, the marketing, or lack of marketing of the 360's has been very bizarre. Nobody seems to be wearing them in the playoffs. Players are still wearing the AD Mids. And they're still releasing colorways for the Mids

Yes, the marketing sucks. They definitely need to make a push to do a better job with marketing, and PE's to players.

I'm in a position where I dont want to pay retail but I want to try these out so badly. I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

I'm not really the type of person that will buy with the intent of returning used. I get that Nike doesnt mind as much but I feel weird about it.
Give it some time. Some colorways will eventually sit and you’ll be able to get a pair on discount.

Like others have said in here earlier, the marketing, or lack of marketing of the 360's has been very bizarre. Nobody seems to be wearing them in the playoffs. Players are still wearing the AD Mids. And they're still releasing colorways for the Mids
they practically released at the end of the season! A lot of hoopers don’t like switching shoes at the end of a season, so that’s prob the reason... We will be seeing a bunch of NBA and college players wearing the 360s next season!

I'm in a position where I dont want to pay retail but I want to try these out so badly. I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

I'm not really the type of person that will buy with the intent of returning used. I get that Nike doesnt mind as much but I feel weird about it.

Just be patient.. these will hit discounts for sure.

they practically released at the end of the season! A lot of hoopers don’t like switching shoes at the end of a season, so that’s prob the reason... We will be seeing a bunch of NBA and college players wearing the 360s next season!

Nah that’s not even a good excuse. Every year we see guys like Curry, KD and LeBron debuting new shoes in the playoffs. Dudes like PJ Tucker wear a different shoe literally every single game. It makes ZERO sense that they’re doing absolutely nothing with this shoe right now. If you’re not a big basketball shoe enthusiast then you probably wouldn’t even know these existed at the moment.

Are SNS returns free? I want to order a pair but I also plan on buying another pair half size down from official release so I can try both sizes.

Can anyone comment on the stability of the 360? Some reviews stated that since the heel is rounded in shape, stability is an issue. I also wonder why Nike designed the heel in such a shape. It does look a bit worrying.
I’ve had no issues at all.

Can anyone comment on the stability of the 360? Some reviews stated that since the heel is rounded in shape, stability is an issue. I also wonder why Nike designed the heel in such a shape. It does look a bit worrying.

They’re right. I don’t know how everybody on here thinks these are the most perfect greatest performing shoes of all time. I like them but the rounded heel does make it awkward stability-wise. They should have made the heel like the 8’s or 11 EM.

They’re right. I don’t know how everybody on here thinks these are the most perfect greatest performing shoes of all time. I like them but the rounded heel does make it awkward stability-wise. They should have made the heel like the 8’s or 11 EM.

I personally have had 0 issues with the rounded heel. Played about 8 hours in the black pair since last weekend and already 3 hours last night in the yellow pair.

I’m 6’2” shooter and slasher and so far these have been a joy to play in. The heel does look weird though.

I personally have had 0 issues with the rounded heel. Played about 8 hours in the black pair since last weekend and already 3 hours last night in the yellow pair.

I’m 6’2” shooter and slasher and so far these have been a joy to play in. The heel does look weird though.
It also depends on your gait and how your feet strike. If you're not a forefoot dominant player and you strike your heels a lot then yes it can be an issue. It's really a case by case basis.

Welp, SNS is all sold out now. I'm gonna be pretty mad if it turns out I didn't have to half size down and missed out on SNS. :sick:

It’s not only the rounded heel on these that’s somewhat of an issue, the forefoot doesn’t have much support either stability-wise because of the soft Flyknit and them being so low to the ground and having the soft Lunar/React insoles.

Damn, local Footlocker/HoH strict with their release and ain't releasing until June 1st :frown:

Wish I saw that SNS when my half size down was still available :emoji_sob:. Can't beat $180 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom