THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

If you moved the swoosh up and turned it around on the Giannis they would look pretty damn close. But I moreso was talking about the same cheap *** materials, basically no technology and clunkiness on foot.
I can't bet you haven't worn or any kyrie sigs or the zoom freaks to make a sensible opinion and assessment and your just talking out your asz....

Good day sir.

I can't bet you haven't worn or any kyrie sigs or the zoom freaks to make a sensible opinion and assessment and your just talking out your asz....

Good day sir.

I’ve had three pairs of Kyries and I’ve only tried on the Freaks. Just felt like the cheap feeling, clunky *** Kyries that I previously had that I barely wore after a few wears cause they looked good but felt like **** to play in.

A lot of low price point shoes do feel cheap.

There’s a noticeable quality difference between the Lebron, Kobe and KD lines.

I'd say Jordan brand took over leading the tech on court basketball.
Hate to admit it but this was and will be the season of Jordan Brand. PEs well never get hands on, hypebeast limited drops and garbage non original cws dont count. More interested in the 34s than whatever trash they put out of the 5s. Didnt even get Finals cws of the 4s or a new signature for this season lol. Expectations at this point are hella low which is tragic for one of the greatest of all time.

Picked up a very lightly used pair on Ebay for $100. Im really excited to try these out. I regret not paying attention and seeing the eastbay coupon. Would have copped the black pair had i seen it.

Bought a pair of these on Ebay for $115.....worn once and PADS. The traction peels back also. Left shoe and right shoe
20200117_172619.jpg
20200117_172711.jpg

Im gonna push to get my money back on these but i dont think im going to search for another pair. I didnt realize durability on the traction was bad on these

Back
Top Bottom