THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Kb10v.jpg

Since everyone is talking about volt, here's a quick throwback from last week.

In regards to the FF, I most definitely would get the Black pair. As for the other colorway I like the unique bold direction they went with it, but still on the fence. We'll see what happens.

Last edited:
Had a chance to try the NXT FF on. Shoe fits like a glove. I would go same size as you wear all other Kobe’s. It fits very snug. Shoe is actually heavier than I thought.

Had a chance to try the NXT FF on. Shoe fits like a glove. I would go same size as you wear all other Kobe’s. It fits very snug. Shoe is actually heavier than I thought.

Is it that heavy? From the looks/tech I would expect it to be heavier than anything in recent memory from the Kobe line.

I’m hopin for a deep discount too. U think the 2 pairs per size thing is for every website or just ur HOH?

Probably just my HOH.

This is just my guess but with the price tag of 200. Eastbay and other online carrying them and not much interest. I figure it’s going to sit.

was hoping that the black pair wouldn't release tomorrow. I really want but don't need. Im waking up with decisions to make lol

Back
Top Bottom