THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

DSG had a 20% off flash sale yesterday that worked on those two. The new navy blue one, the discount worked but when I took them off cart and added later it didn't work. Should have pulled the trigger but it did say it's pre-order and doesn't ship until the 22nd. They were suppose to release today so not sure what happened.

20191108_221831.jpg
20191108_221914.jpg
20191108_221933.jpg

Pics make these shoes look better than they are, saw the grey and the blacks at HoH San Antonio today and was disappointed
20191110_162706.jpg

So the season is a month in and we STILL don’t have any pics of a new Kobe Low coming out? What the **** is Nike doing? Is all they’re focusing on is giving every NBA player 50 different Kobe IV PE’s? **** is ridiculous how poorly they’ve handled this line over the last few years.

So the season is a month in and we STILL don’t have any pics of a new Kobe Low coming out? What the **** is Nike doing? Is all they’re focusing on is giving every NBA player 50 different Kobe IV PE’s? **** is ridiculous how poorly they’ve handled this line over the last few years.

the wrong people are running the Nike basketball department. And I’ve said this a few years back.

It’s such a shame.

I don’t need some fancy lacing system.

Back
Top Bottom