THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I can hardly wait for some 360's to hit serious discount so I can hoop in them. The protros have been taking my attention but I'm excited for the exodus. I'm hiding they are good performers because they look great casually (might change in person but as of now).

It's funny though. I joined Nike talk right around then the 8's came out. I lurked for 4 months before joining. Every single year it's the same thing where everyone calls the new shoe trash and it garbage. Then a few months in I see the same people posting their collection of that shoe.

Lots of people didnt like the 8's when they came out. The 9's were supposed to be hot garbage.

New 360 colorway might be one of those colorways that look better in person and on feet. Kinda upset I just ordered the white multicolor pair yesterday.

I still wouldn't buy them but that pair would be better without that yellow heel piece, it just looks cheap and jarring.

Ya'll cant let a guy work in peace lol

Snapchat-178382590.jpg
This would have been really nice if it were just the black and yellow, adding that pink and purple section is a head scratcher. It looks so out of place, it ruins the shoe. Who the hell is designing these colorways? They should be fired.

If I was creative director of Nike basketball...I would have done an all Gold Flyknit joint paying respect to his Oscar win. It will kinda look like Michael Johnson track spikes.

We need to start doing Photoshop competitions so Nike can actually learn how to create a head turning colorway

DSG has Nike Kobe AD for $150 on September first and has 360s (pink and yellow ones) coming out after that. Looks like they will coeexist and the new one might be just AD and cost $150. Usually the sole bros don’t know what they’re talking about but in their new vid they zoom in on the midsole and it has similar sculpting/engravings to the exp and vapor street midsoles. Uncaged react and heel zoom

20% off and free shipping from Champs today

Code - CHAMPS20

Just copped the White/Multi 360’s :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom