THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Not sure this is the right thread to post this cause I couldn’t find the 11 thread.... but I was stoked my bid on the Beethoven’s was finally accepted on StockX. They came in last week and uhhh... how do they even let this get thru smh?
1EF6B1CD-BDE7-4D0E-9DAF-7D6EDDCE5DE3.jpeg
6BB5EF21-B611-4B27-9F1E-60F1A102EF8E.jpeg
A2909CD1-AA18-469E-9A98-1322C0BABF52.jpeg
00CD2288-B9C3-4DBD-AEDF-C07CED7C6BB8.jpeg

I knew this was a known issue and that’s why I ordered from them. I didn’t know this was considered acceptable.

Not sure this is the right thread to post this cause I couldn’t find the 11 thread.... but I was stoked my bid on the Beethoven’s was finally accepted on StockX. They came in last week and uhhh... how do they even let this get thru smh?
1EF6B1CD-BDE7-4D0E-9DAF-7D6EDDCE5DE3.jpeg
6BB5EF21-B611-4B27-9F1E-60F1A102EF8E.jpeg
A2909CD1-AA18-469E-9A98-1322C0BABF52.jpeg
00CD2288-B9C3-4DBD-AEDF-C07CED7C6BB8.jpeg

I knew this was a known issue and that’s why I ordered from them. I didn’t know this was considered acceptable.

here's the Kobe 9 thread: https://niketalk.com/threads/the-of...at-the-kobe-released-bhm-release-1-19.550678/

I wouldn't consider it acceptable either. I'm sure StockX will refund you, though. But like you said...it's a widely-known issue with that CW.

Damn I didn’t know it was THAT bad. Might have to pass on them completely now. :ohwell:

yea that's really par for the course for Beethovens at this point, I bought a new pair off of Goat a while back, and they came in pretty stained, I was just looking for another pair that hopefully wasn't as bad just to supplement my first pair. Glad I was able to return though.

Another awesome Bruce Lee colorway. The potential for great colorways is there. Anyone who’s good at photoshop, could you throw Kobe V colorways on there?

The red on these looks darker than on the black ones. Hopefully they don’t ruin the Black colorway with bright crimson:angry:

The Exodus is weird! Like an amalgamation of a bunch of kicks Nike makes; the front band from the Kyries, the shroud-less bootie from the original NXT with similar lacing loops, some hints of the Metcon with the raised back section of the midsole... If they release it with some more subdued color ways I'd be interested in trying them, but I do prefer the XI/NXT/360 removable midsole setup with the Zoom underfoot than having the bottom loaded units as with the AD and AD Mid. Guess we'll see!

Not sure if it's been posted but is the new Kobe another drop in insole? I don't do drop ins for hoop with my orthotics... design is growing on me for sure

What are the numbers along the tongue supposed to symbolize and what's that logo on the insole? It's like half Kobe, half something else.

Back
Top Bottom