THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Bought the 360 and I hate how you to tts the toe area is tight and go half size up I have space around my pinky toe

stangnhoops stangnhoops we get it bro. Let’s move on and get back on topic! The other dudes were being trolls in this thread and not sure why you had to quote one of them the other day! Let us enjoy this model and maybe you will give them another chance down the road! No need to go back and forth with this pointless argument! A lot peeps love the color blocking of this shoe and that’s why everybody is killing the ID game with these... damn near the whole league is wearing these, so they can’t all be wrong lol. i respect your opinion but what good does it do in this thread? This is actually why I don’t pay attention to people’s reviews... Once I hoop in mine, I will give a proper review but nobody should be giving bad reviews after trying on in store. I don’t care if you were running around the whole mall. .. these are basketball shoes, so u gotta hoop in them, to give a real review PERIOD!
If you aren't understanding what I'm saying on here, then you aren't reading. That's really my point here. People reply but one can see that things are not being comprehended. I didn't do a review on these shoes. I don't go online to slam shoes because it's my own opinion about how my body reacts to a shoe. I was explaining that to several people and they were telling me that I'm wrong. I don't understand that ignorance. I was merely trying to help someone gain perspective because if they can't understand something that simple, then they're going to create a lot of confusion in the workplace, at home, in their sleep, etc. LOL
You say to let you enjoy the model. I am. No one is telling you not to get them or enjoy them so not sure where that statement would derive from. I won't give the shoe another chance when I already said there were a lot of red flags when I had this shoe on. Do you go with something when everything about your being tells you it's very wrong? I'd be worried of that. Plus, think of the wasted time. LOL

I agree. I loved that low soccer cleat look. My guess is the cost made them move on from them. And maybe they couldn't make good colorways with that 360 flyknit technology from a manufacturing standpoint.
It was an NXT release and from what I remember of other releases, they are limited in colorways and to get feedback from the buying community.

I wonder how the older kobe's will hold up in day to day use if worn often. May have sole separation.
From the people I've seen wearing older pairs, it looks like if they were regularly worn, since day 1 or at least within a few years of release, they seem to hold up well. They still play ball in them. I know one guy, though, that has the Philly 4's and he admitted to playing in them the first few years, then left them alone for years. He put them back on to play in and the soles separated. Had to glue them back on and he's still playing in them. Man, that pair looks so nice too.

My joke was, they have a sign up with the MSRP of $200, then say our price is $199.99. Save that penny! So as of tomorrow, I can go back to saying, wow, what a bargain :lol:
It seems insignificant but the penny drop means they're no longer MSRP and the coupon can be applied. I'm speaking about the Nike coupons that say on everything that's already on sale and not full price. I didn't look at the details of the factory store clearance for this weekend. Still, cracks me up when I see this type of pricing when there are no coupons to be used at that time. :lol:

Do the iDs fit TTS? I’m highly considering these as my “Disney” park shoes lol

I saw a pair of Vans in a Mickey cw while at the DL Resort. They looked DOPE on foot, but there’s no way I could rock Vans all day at Disney lol. These have the perfect colors and colorblocking ideal for a Mickey cw.

E4493E77-FDF3-45D1-ADC0-A71DEB34166D.jpeg
The Van's your talking about have the red and black swapped.

8EMUK9-HERO.jpeg

Do the iDs fit TTS? I’m highly considering these as my “Disney” park shoes lol

I saw a pair of Vans in a Mickey cw while at the DL Resort. They looked DOPE on foot, but there’s no way I could rock Vans all day at Disney lol. These have the perfect colors and colorblocking ideal for a Mickey cw.

E4493E77-FDF3-45D1-ADC0-A71DEB34166D.jpeg

I went same size as Curry 5. If you don’t mind going to the busy mall def try them on yourself to be on the safe side unless you want to wait to receive them and not the correct fit then remake them

Dope. Thanks. I’ll be going TTS. But the iDs sold out?! Has this happened with these iDs before? I thought they were low key lol

I’m not sure if I want to opt for Yellow or Red embroidery for the heel tab when they’re back up. I think the “MCKY” is going to be a nice touch.
2096FDF8-CF45-4024-9262-D1555061F26C.jpeg

Last edited:
stangnhoops stangnhoops brooooooooooo, I thought you were done with this conversation lol Go smoke something already and forget about it. Move on homie...
I was busy working so I didn't get a chance to reply. You keep telling me to move on "homie" as if you didn't just dismiss that you didn't understand but it's all good. I get it. Not everyone can handle the simplest of forms. :rofl:

I was busy working so I didn't get a chance to reply. You keep telling me to move on "homie" as if you didn't just dismiss that you didn't understand but it's all good. I get it. Not everyone can handle the simplest of forms. :rofl:

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom