THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | KOBE STATUE : 2/8/24

Got a 20% off code and a free next day air code for the Kobe Protro 4 ordeal. Told y’all the stink with Nike chat would pay off. Imma return these ****s after I wear the hell outta them in the 30 days.

Back on topic though - that silhouette looks dope!

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 3.09.27 PM.png

Another shot of my Lakers inspired ID.

Some in-game pics:
Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 3.10.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 3.15.27 PM.png

filthy.

Got a 20% off code and a free next day air code for the Kobe Protro 4 ordeal. Told y’all the stink with Nike chat would pay off. Imma return these ****s after I wear the hell outta them in the 30 days.

Back on topic though - that silhouette looks dope!
After you wear you just process a return label like nothing? Lmao didn’t realize that opportunity I guess.. I get if they don’t fit or work for your foot..

Ordered myself 4 pairs of iD's during the 8% ebates cashback as well. One inspired by del sol 6's that finally died on me, one inspired by hollywood nights kobe X, one inspired by SNES (NA), and the last inspired by ASG KD4. April ETA.

After you wear you just process a return label like nothing? Lmao didn’t realize that opportunity I guess.. I get if they don’t fit or work for your foot..

I’m not sure if it’s always been like this but yeah you can pretty much return then within 30 days for any reason.

Has anyone ever gotten scammed on Nike vouchers?

I’m bout to acquire one through a trade n cop some ids at the time of the transaction. Just curious to know if the person that was issued the voucher can void it after the fact.

Bro you act like Nike didn’t do all of us dirty with the Protro 4 release. I don’t give a damn about a company that is currently killing it and was shady as hell on a coveted release, then admits wrongdoing AFTER units were sold. F that they should be happy if the shoes even resemble the protros when I send them back.

Theres a difference between using the return policy and taking advantage of it. I've purchased shoes and returned them for various reasons but wearing a shoe into the ground and returning because you can is taking advantage of it.

Two wrongs never made a right but that's just my opinion on it. Not a judge against anyone else at all.

There's a guy on here that never paid for a shoe, he kept returning pairs over the years to play basketball in
Jeezus

From a multi billion dollar company who ****ed us all and didn’t even come out with the truth until after my payment hit yeah I am lol.
not defending them cause it's f'd up but i think they actually changed the description befored they dropped

enjoy tho

i'd just send the ****s back

Theres a difference between using the return policy and taking advantage of it. I've purchased shoes and returned them for various reasons but wearing a shoe into the ground and returning because you can is taking advantage of it.

Two wrongs never made a right but that's just my opinion on it. Not a judge against anyone else at all.
I agree, and I’ve never abused it by any means before. But I will wear these a little more before I send them back. The funny thing is they feel great on court, I just feel deceived and therefore don’t care about this one pair. Just me though, but I fully agree with your sentiment. To the guy who said some dude kept returning and buying new shoes - now that’s messed up. To each their own, though.

Has anyone ever gotten scammed on Nike vouchers?

I’m bout to acquire one through a trade n cop some ids at the time of the transaction. Just curious to know if the person that was issued the voucher can void it after the fact.

not scammed by the seller but I once bought a voucher off ebay, used it on a shoe that I eventually returned, nike never refunded me because the voucher wasn't mine to use in the first place so I guess make sure its got a balance still and don't use it on something you might not end up keeping

not scammed by the seller but I once bought a voucher off ebay, used it on a shoe that I eventually returned, nike never refunded me because the voucher wasn't mine to use in the first place so I guess make sure its got a balance still and don't use it on something you might not end up keeping

Thanks. I pulled the trigger on the trade. Worth the risk imo. Here's what i ordered, let's hope it doesnt get cancelled lol.

mail

Back
Top Bottom