THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I also use my tights the gym not just ball and idk it looks great on the players and never like the whole full length because I wear crew socks

nike-kobe-4-protro-pj-tucker-pe-2.jpg

I'd have his daughter debut them
his daughter might be the one who probably make the WNBA watchable in popularity again. not to say the current generation wnba players aren't watchable but how the association of kobe bryant being her father will ring bells in the WNBA league and the public.

this is why were seeing pics of kobe at her games and coaching, planting the seeds early.

his daughter might be the one who probably make the WNBA watchable in popularity again. not to say the current generation wnba players aren't watchable but how the association of kobe bryant being her father will ring bells in the WNBA league and the public.

this is why were seeing pics of kobe at her games and coaching, planting the seeds early.

It's the same with Bronny, I expect him to debut the Lebron 24 for his first NBA game with 0 and 23 on the shoes

No offense but a single player unless she becomes so insanely skilled and good even then doubt it does much to garner any change in how the WNBA is viewed

Remember candance Parker? It was hype for a little bit but it died off

No offense but a single player unless she becomes so insanely skilled and good even then doubt it does much to garner any change in how the WNBA is viewed

Remember candance Parker? It was hype for a little bit but it died off
I feel if the WNBA ever got a real outlier champion, like a chick averaging 40 and getting dunks in most games, it could blow up.

I feel if the WNBA ever got a real outlier champion, like a chick averaging 40 and getting dunks in most games, it could blow up.
Nah man

Need a ton of skilled players and dunkers not just one

Even then we haven’t seen any women with crazy athleticism to throw down crazy dunks in game or posters. Candace Parker was y’all and athletic and couldn’t get much underneath

WNBA is what it is, won’t be anything crazy but I hope it stays around just for the sake of women of chasing that dream to play in the pros. With the way silver is handling things in the NBA and expanding and making more money for the league hopefully they get things situated where the women get paid a little better as well

Need new ball shoes for the summer. Been debating picking up the del sol 4s but I've also been hearing the KD12s are really good. Dunno which I want tho...

Need new ball shoes for the summer. Been debating picking up the del sol 4s but I've also been hearing the KD12s are really good. Dunno which I want tho...

Need to go try on both

Heard nothing but great things about the KD 12

Have you had the OG 4’s? You might not like how they feel on foot fit wise. They bother me but they are comfy and lack of zoom in the forefoot is nothing, really responsive

Need to go try on both

Have you had the OG 4’s? You might not like how they feel on foot fit wise. They bother me but they are comfy and lack of zoom in the forefoot is nothing, really responsive
Will try KDs on next time I'm at the mall. I have a 15% code for NDC that I need to use soon. I had the OG 4s but it's been so long since I had those. Ran those to the ground tbh lol.

Balled pretty much exclusively in Kobe’s since 2009 but got the kd12’s and they are miles ahead of any Kobe shoe.

The cushion and traction (2 most important things imo) are on point.

Need to go try on both

You didn’t like playing in the Protro 4’s?

Back
Top Bottom