THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | KOBE STATUE : 2/8/24

Man if only those kobe 8's had Yellow Shozoku, Purple midsoles and light Purple on the soles, and Yellow Eylets....AKA AMNESTY'S!!!!!!! kinda...ish LOL
Capture7.PNG
Capture8.PNG

Kinda sad tbh. It wouldn’t have taken any more effort to change the dyes on a few parts of the shoe..

I actually was looking deeply to see if they were a Halo custom. These for yall Lakers fans lol.... cuz I'm not going for them

I am still a bit mad that in 2013 after the Amnesty game I did not pull the trigger on the ID which came as close as possible to the acutal pair. I had everything done on Nike ID and even was in contact with a customizer, what a missed opportunity. If Reshoevn8r would have been around in 2013 I would have probably gone ahead, so far I only had good experiences with them. I also did an as close as possible ID on the grey/ purple home Kobe 8 pair, but same case as with the Amnestys. Anyways I might actually still give it a try once the Lakers away pair is released.

Back
Top Bottom