THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Safe to say kobe wore the undefeated 4 black mambas as his last kobe shoe .
SmartSelect_20210125-125145_WhatsApp.jpg

nope. Not undefeateds

Digging that jacket. Did you sew or iron on patch? (not sure you can even iron on...) I got a few of the KB24 patches and want to put one on a cap. Any suggestions? Was kinda looking at the Nike Heritage 86 cap. Now I also want to do a hooded jacket...

I just hand sewed it on with black thread. Pretty hard to mess up since it’s black on black.

local tailor would probably do it for you for $5-10

Gotta choose between the Brave Blue Kobe IX Elites or the Masterpieces.

Which one would you guys cop? I love the brave blue colorway but the rarity of the Masterpieces has me intrigued. Then again, I already have the IX Gumbos which are also black.

Help me decide!

Which one would you guys cop? I love the brave blue colorway but the rarity of the Masterpieces has me intrigued. Then again, I already have the IX Gumbos which are also black.

Help me decide!
+3 on the Masterpieces. They look amazing in hand.

Has never hit the ground either! I’m glad you finally got your grinches! I remember the struggle we had the first go round!11 😂
Bruh we both settled for those damn Lebrons lol. If you’re moving anything hit my line bro

Help me decide!
This isn’t even a question :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom