THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Even after being into Nikes for almost 30 years, some days I give up trying to understand or predict what shoe will be a hit anymore. People paying more than $250 for these? In that case, I should be able to get $500 for my pairs of DS Kobe V chaos. Bust those out and you’ll easily top anyone rocking these things. Any takers, hit me up :lol:

Lmao my boy trying to make me sell my sz 13s on stockx because it's hovering 265 bid and 300 ask but I dig the first colorways too much. Gonna go syraighs to feet for ball. I wonder what the availability will be for the black pair will be like. I hope I can just go in store to pick it up.
I’d buy em off you

I need a size 10.5-11 in the SAIL but not for a hype price smh

There's a 10.5 (11 will be little more) on ebay (international seller: kickstage_taiwan), if you wait for tomorrow said to have a 15% code on ebay can get the 10.5 for $200.

I doubt when people's pairs start to come in they'll be under $200. Unless you wait it out for possible NikeiD then do that or just pay the $200 and get it over with.

Do they purposely make the first colorway limited? I mean the Sail was pretty darn limited imo, it was about maybe 15 HOH in the country and footlocker.com/SNKRS, and It was dunzo lol. Then you have the black colorway coming up and like someone else said DSG and Hibbet will be carrying them.

Do they purposely make the first colorway limited? I mean the Sail was pretty darn limited imo, it was about maybe 15 HOH in the country and footlocker.com/SNKRS, and It was dunzo lol. Then you have the black colorway coming up and like someone else said DSG and Hibbet will be carrying them.

Same with the 360s.

Seems to be the rule of thumb regarding sigs now. First release is a somewhat limited 'hype-builder', and subsequent releases are true GRs.

Size 13 squad checking in

I think the reason I like these so much is the midsole has elements of the 8. They feel a lot better than the 8’s on foot too.

Attachments

• 9BC754FD-0618-4EEE-93CD-474A72A450AD.jpeg
    9BC754FD-0618-4EEE-93CD-474A72A450AD.jpeg
    419 KB · Views: 26
Wore out my Beethoven 8s playing ball. Kind of regretting it but they were so nice to play in.

In for the black pair...... gonna cop off Nike and return when I can get a discount pair, assuming they hit disco

Bro I can't wait to cop the black pair since I wasn't able to cop the Sail. Hope they restock on them joints real talk

I can see from people’s pics I’m not gonna like the shoe because of the thin toe box. It’s what made me get rid of my PG1s and why I disliked the air max zero.

I think the sail pair are absolutely gorgeous. Went to get my pair at HOH, went to try them on and back pull tab ripped right off. Had to take a size 12 instead and they hurt on the arch of my inner feet. Normally I'm a 13 but ripped pair was only one. Are regular size fitting better? Also bye careful pulling on pull tab y'all.

I think the sail pair are absolutely gorgeous. Went to get my pair at HOH, went to try them on and back pull tab ripped right off. Had to take a size 12 instead and they hurt on the arch of my inner feet. Normally I'm a 13 but ripped pair was only one. Are regular size fitting better? Also bye careful pulling on pull tab y'all.

Man you must have pulled hard. Probably a defective pair, as one would think these are designed to be tugged on since they are pull tabs to pull your foot through.

Man I'm really regretting selling these. I technically havent received yet so that I could send them off. I've considered just canceling the sale and paying the fees but that's messed up I guess. With apps like stockx I'm not really tied to my Ebay rep but at the same time i feel weird about it

My pair came in today as well, I must say best Kobe since the XIs and definetly one of my top 5 Kobe shoes!

Man I'm really regretting selling these. I technically havent received yet so that I could send them off. I've considered just canceling the sale and paying the fees but that's messed up I guess. With apps like stockx I'm not really tied to my Ebay rep but at the same time i feel weird about it
You done goofed
giphy.gif.cf.gif

Back
Top Bottom