THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I did a thing guys..... whether you wanna see it as Happy New Year to me... or an eeeeeaarly father's day gift to myself...

20230108_173438.jpg

Found a pair of Masterpieces on Mercari for $375. Pictures looked clean, and was listed as "worn once on a basketball court." Got 'em today and they look flawless. Copped a pair for retail when they first released on NDC, but had to sell them down the road for university books and really regretted it. Really happy to have a pair back in my collection.

20230111_180948.jpg

20230111_181024.jpg

20230111_181055.jpg

Found a pair of Masterpieces on Mercari for $375. Pictures looked clean, and was listed as "worn once on a basketball court." Got 'em today and they look flawless. Copped a pair for retail when they first released on NDC, but had to sell them down the road for university books and really regretted it. Really happy to have a pair back in my collection.

20230111_180948.jpg

20230111_181024.jpg

20230111_181055.jpg

steal

Offer up... marketplace. I also recently picked up another pair of POP 6s in great condition for 270 out in LA. POPs look to clean so my pair I have gonna freshen them up a little to rock casually and use the other pair to hoop. Just waiting on my boy who picked them up for me to come back to the east coast.

20230111_180948.jpg

20230111_181024.jpg

20230111_181055.jpg

Best pair.

If anyone wants a used pair sz 10.5 for the low, no box just shoes holla at me.

Offer up... marketplace. I also recently picked up another pair of POP 6s in great condition for 270 out in LA. POPs look to clean so my pair I have gonna freshen them up a little to rock casually and use the other pair to hoop. Just waiting on my boy who picked them up for me to come back to the east coast.
I’ve seen a few decent prices…but my mind is all messed up. When it’s too low or a good deal, I think 💭 it’s gotta be fake. And when it’s to high, well it’s out of my price range 😂. I think that’s why I’m in this forum and following all these feeds on IG…just wishful thinking…imma hold out till Nike figures this all out…but till then 👀

I’ve seen a few decent prices…but my mind is all messed up. When it’s too low or a good deal, I think 💭 it’s gotta be fake. And when it’s to high, well it’s out of my price range 😂. I think that’s why I’m in this forum and following all these feeds on IG…just wishful thinking…imma hold out till Nike figures this all out…but till then 👀
I def feel you. For the Mambacitas I got this past sunday...Sunday.... if you only saw how much looking at other pairs to compare to, asking my other Kobe guys for their insight before I took that drive to Jerz. He did also have proof of purchase. Can yall guess how much I got them for.... remember I'm size 11.5. Not everyone has that resell "big" mentality

I def feel you. For the Mambacitas I got this past sunday...Sunday.... if you only saw how much looking at other pairs to compare to, asking my other Kobe guys for their insight before I took that drive to Jerz. He did also have proof of purchase. Can yall guess how much I got them for.... remember I'm size 11.5. Not everyone has that resell "big" mentality
U want us to guess what you paid ? Bruh just tell us bob barker

1673637431379.gif

Back
Top Bottom