THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

You know what's funny with those purple and emerald 8s..... they mock ups.... still have the thin tongues

All 5 colorways not news 😆

My fault. I thought the specific dates (or the sc's or some portion) were news post "we're going to relaunch" announcement. If all that is known, just report my post(s) as reposts, I do that all the time if I mistakenly post known info so I have no problem with you doing it.

My fault. I thought the specific dates (or the sc's or some portion) were news post "we're going to relaunch" announcement. If all that is known, just report my post(s) as reposts, I do that all the time if I mistakenly post known info so I have no problem with you doing it.

No worries

Was news to me, he doesn't speak for the rest of us, thanks for the info fam

1688351722489.jpeg

These would be a dope release.

Does anyone know if Nike has plans to re-release any of the apparel from the Kobe line? Hopefully this ain’t a sneakers only revival…

Reverse grinches will be had at all cost
I can only hope and pray that they "stop the presses" on enough other models to use those factories to churn these out in Jordan 13 "Playoffs" numbers. I know they won't. I know they want to keep just having the name 'Kobe' on a shoe means it sells out instantly and goes for 5x its retail price on the secondary markets and at this point it might even make the fakes/reps sell out, but a guy can dream.

It's going to be a mess come Christmas time. Hitting those on SNKRS might feel like winning a small lottery prize. The crappy part is, lets say I do get them on SNKRS. I ball in my shoes. But unless you're playing in college or the g league or the pros (NBA/Overseas), there's no way you can bust those out for a game. $1700 shoes (at my size) in a pickup game? And then even if you, after the game is over you gotta keep one hand on the blicky :emoji_laughing:

It's a conundrum. I don't want to get these just to DS them or to just sell them or show them off. Gonna be that situation where the dog goes and gets a huge stick...now what you gonna do with it lol

Have you guys ever seen this in the wild?
Screenshot_20230702_225052_GOAT.jpg

I still have them (worn 2x) but never seen anyone with them.
Bought these for $79 3 weeks after release when everyone still hated Kobe. The only problem was they weren't in the store (in Nashville) so I couldn't try them on & didn't realize they ran big so I didn't they much run. They still turned heads though.

Last edited:
Bought these for $79 3 weeks after release when everyone still hated Kobe. The only problem was they weren't in the store (in Nashville) so I couldn't get them on & didn't realize they ran big so I didn't they much run. They still turned heads though.
I never seen these hit the east coast, I had to get them shipped from San Diego. The 3 times I wore them, I received a lot of compliments. Eventually stop wearing them because Im not into the patent leather toe look.

I never seen these hit the east coast, I had to get them shipped from San Diego. The 3 times I wore them, I received a lot of compliments. Eventually stop wearing them because Im not into the patent leather toe look.
I ordered mine from FL. 2006-2007 Kobes weren't selling in TN. If a store had Kobes the price dropped instantly.

Back
Top Bottom