THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

So they already have these retros made?
Yes. Before the deal expired we had 3 confirmed drops.

The “Sweet 16”, Kay Wows and I think OC’s were confirmed

Sweet 16’s and Kay wow’s are just sitting in a warehouse somewhere

One of his more underrated models

Always wanted these

nike-kobe-10-vino-1.jpg

Got a pair of these 'Vinos' for $60 in 2017. For me, they're a 'Poor Mans Grinch' & that's what I'm gonna keep telling myself until I actually get a pair of Grinches hehe. They do look super fire in person. Unfortunately they aren't the most comfortable (the upper takes long to break in and is kinda stiff n plasticky). I believe the Elite X uppers are more forgiving. The midsole and traction of the X's, as many of you know, are far from ideal (especially for Kobe standards).

0.jpg

Yes. Before the deal expired we had 3 confirmed drops.

The “Sweet 16”, Kay Wows and I think OC’s were confirmed

Sweet 16’s and Kay wow’s are just sitting in a warehouse somewhere

I was waiting on those OCs.
Since those three colors were from before the renewed Nike deal, I expect people are def going to be salty when they finally do drop since the production numbers were from before the new deal which was stupid limited.

Got a pair of these 'Vinos' for $60 in 2017. For me, they're a 'Poor Mans Grinch' & that's what I'm gonna keep telling myself until I actually get a pair of Grinches hehe. They do look super fire in person. Unfortunately they aren't the most comfortable (the upper takes long to break in and is kinda stiff n plasticky). I believe the Elite X uppers are more forgiving. The midsole and traction of the X's, as many of you know, are far from ideal (especially for Kobe standards).

0.jpg
Throw some red laces on one side and yellow laces on the other side. Done.

-foe

Still have my Vinos and Flight (?) pairs.

Problem with the X was the zoom bag separating in the heel, causing a huge bubble.
Indeed bro. My right foot of my fundamentals and that was just from casual wear. I was looking to try to get some Oreo HTM 10s last year but with that bubble issue and the long laces... never pulled the trigger.

Hopefully they release the reverse grinch 6s

Im curious if they planning to protro the 7s and what changes they’re going to make. My Biggest problem was the fit. It’s just not a smooth ride altogether.

Curious about everyone’s expectations on protro-ing the Achilles game 8s. The shoe was originally a PE of the 8 elites with flywire. Would you guys be cool if Nike just did the same colors on the regular 8s?

My friend was absolutely hyped yesterday, when I told him about the deal extension. He absolutely loves Kobe, and said he really wanted some when they first start releasing.

If these release on SNKRS, it’s kinda game over for anyone who always strikes out. I hope they drop on the Nike app, that way everyone will be able to get em.

Yall see the guy on ebay with the Mambacitas listed for 10k. Of course I try to do my detective work to see if he's based in UK.... nope... Texas. Dude prob bought them and now thinking he gonna get a much bigger bag smh

Last edited:
In other news, these are like the least expensive grinches close to my size I’ve ever seen.
3EE98290-9743-41FD-B082-2BED38C76D15.png

I’m waiting for them to retro these tho.

Yall see the guy on ebay with the Mambacitas listed for 10k. Of course I try to do my detective work to see if he's based in UK.... nope... Texas. Dude prob bought them now thinking he gonna get a much bigger bag smh

I read this thinking he was going to expose a NTer for selling these at $10K.

Back
Top Bottom