THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Screenshot_20240321_001404_eBay.jpg

Were the Kobe 11 snug or tts
Very snugg and I have narrow feet for my size 13

They were a weird fit. EMs I got in an 11.5... elites in 11. The 11.5 in the elites just felt too big

Is there any place where we can see ALL of the upcoming Kobe releases?

Lil man n I at the aquarium
5FE82298-92E4-4FEA-B714-959F7A7AE6BF.jpeg
IMG_5888.jpeg

They had react in a 9 retro before?

I haven’t gotten a protro is react that bad?
Apparently there's a 9 low and high Protro coming out later in the year, don't think there's confirmation of the cushion on the 9 Protros yet, hoping theres more cushion like they did in the 1 & 5 Protros. React to me is just a better version of lunarlon, which sucked for my legs even when I was younger.

Apparently there's a 9 low and high Protro coming out later in the year, don't think there's confirmation of the cushion on the 9 Protros yet, hoping theres more cushion like they did in the 1 & 5 Protros. React to me is just a better version of lunarlon, which sucked for my legs even when I was younger.
My bad. You’re right - it was lunarlon on the OG pairs. Thats the one that bottoms out a little bit faster. React is more resilient than lunarlon. Have no idea how they’d feel in the Kobe 9s as I’ve never owned a protro model yet.

Clean colorway but that makes no sense, aren’t those the easters basically but with a black upper instead of gradient lol. The heel is the same

Definitely in for two pairs on those. And here I was browsing ebay for something to use my 10% off code on. Guess I'll just save up money for these to come out. Really wish they'd protro the WKB 8's.

Back
Top Bottom