THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I don't remember them showing they were gonna come in little toddlers. Woulda been on it early for my 2 year old.... was showing as draw but then also sold out within the draw period

Wanted the black hoodie but got the grey one.
Happy with the win regardless.

Shoe draw...already know it is an L.

Tried and happy I got the L on shoes or else they would’ve been used to purchase an earlier Kobe release. W on grey hoodie and shirt.

shirt still available :

nba.com has the black mamba hoodie available but it’s under their ‘drop’ launch rules which seems to be a raffle system. has anyone done a drop on nba.com before?

If you're near a Nike store, they might be doing FCFS for the shoes. Normally they would have done a SNKRS Pass but nothing happened yesterday. Seeing pictures on social media also floating around about it too. Might be worth checking out if you're close. I'm an hour and some change away from Nike the Grove so I don't even think it would be worth it to spend that time driving and find out they have nothing.

Copped the grey hoodie and hit on the Aquas. I'll consider it a nice rebound after taking an L on the shock drop

kobe day wear
B8697728-1E6D-4EC4-A369-9322B4C5FD6D.jpeg

It's only at 8:24 AM if you're a Lakers Store VIP. Don't know how or when I joined but they sent info in an e-mail earlier today.

1707368521762.png
Password LAKERSVIP

I wasn't vibing with these Kobe sneakers. Hopefully, the white and gold ones drop, and I'm able to cop them. Honestly, I understand that Kobes usually fly off the shelves, especially after the tragedy. However, these ones are definitely a pass for me. I'm just not feeling them at all.

Yes, I still wear all of these and my other kicks too.

2s -
Have 2 more (Overall favorite), the only 2s then and now that I care for. SOOO comfortable
8s -
Have another Sulfur (Favorite colorway for the standard releases)
Have 2 Venice Beach (Not retro)
Have 3 Milk Snakes (Probably 2nd favorite colorway for the standard releases)
Have 2 Black/Gold Elites (Overall favorite)

These and the Christmas Lights (pictured) were and still are the only colorways that I care for.

Will post pictures of others once I find them.

Without Flash
20240208_100800.jpg

With Flash
20240208_100807.jpg

Back
Top Bottom