THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

504ACD6C-9F4C-4362-9951-14A3256C26B0.jpeg

Disorder out of Chaos

Can dream, but that ship done sailed for me. Not gonna pay the ticket

Bought the white chaos protro, size 11.5 in early jan 2020 for a little over 200

A few days later, saw the 2k’s for $316 BIN and somehow, (even tho I vowed to never spend over $300 on shoes ever again), had a moment precogniciones/told myself it was a good deal.

Surprised seller shipped…

And it arrived the day after the incident.

(Surprised it all took about a week in total, better times at sx; they also werent applying the processing fees yet).

IMG_0520.png

Bet the seller was ecstatic 🙊

Remember wearing both on a vacay in the orient for the entire month of feb 2020. Good times.

Had my first colonoscopy during that trip as well (non-sedated… it was torture, lol - but it was cheaper).

Four years later, im back and got a new set of kobes (bamma style, some of you might exclaim, but i like it that way) to create memories in.

Ever since then, i made a pact to myself to only wear Kob’s when i fly (the lightweight, comfortability, massive wearibility and flashiness are nice perks)… buts its moreso reppin the icon and showcasing his immortality and my appreciation of his legacy).

So if you see a bamma at the airport with mixmatched mamba’s, say hey.

Dont worry, I don’t bite…

That hard…

IMG_0345.gif

Bought the white chaos protro, size 11.5 in early jan 2020 for a little over 200

A few days later, saw the 2k’s for $316 BIN and somehow, (even tho I vowed to never spend over $300 on shoes ever again), had a moment precogniciones/told myself it was a good deal.

(Surprised it all took about a week in total, better times at sx; they also werent applying the processing fees yet).

IMG_0520.png

Remember wearing both on a vacay in the orient for the entire month of feb 2020. Good times.

Had my first colonoscopy during that trip as well (non-sedated… it was torture, lol - but it was cheaper).

Four years later, im back and got a new set of kobes (bamma style, some of you might exclaim, but i like it that way) to create memories in.

Ever since then, i made a pact to myself to only wear Kob’s when i fly (the lightweight, comfortability, massive wearibility and flashiness are nice perks)… buts its moreso reppin the icon and showcasing his immortality and my appreciation of his legacy).

That hard…

IMG_0345.gif

"Non-sedated"?

You might be the toughest man that I know, assuming it wasn't easy for the Doc :ohwell:

And the words "Loosen up" must bring back traumatic memories

1709860420168.gif

Glad to hear that you got the shoes at a good price before the incident.

IMG_0520.png

That hard…

IMG_0345.gif
Your post made me look back at my eBay history. I ended up paying $287 and change, $305 with a 15% promo +tax. Ordered 1/12/2020, delivered 1/17.

I probably would have waited longer if eBay wasn’t floating the promo, very thankful. :smokin

Is there any noticeable difference in the Black Mamba 8/24 Nike Jersey released on 8-24-2020 & the 12-27-23 release? Reason I ask is because I bought the 2020 version through Stock X, but they sent the ‘23 version.

Is there any noticeable difference in the Black Mamba 8/24 Nike Jersey released on 8-24-2020 & the 12-27-23 release? Reason I ask is because I bought the 2020 version through Stock X, but they sent the ‘23 version.

The ’23 version would have a drop tail meaning the back would slightly be longer than the front at the bottom of the jersey. The jock tag will also have an extra “CITY EDITION” label.

The ’20 version is all equal on the bottom. Jock tag only has “SWINGMAN” label.

Appreciate it 🤙🏻 Patchenhz Patchenhz Beeb2407 Beeb2407

It’s only my 2nd ever purchase on StockX and wasn’t familiar enough to know if I should mess with pointing it out to StockX. I’m glad to have one finally after striking out at retail in all forms.

aron710 aron710 ahhhh, gotcha. Well I’m going to try it on, and might point it out to X then, because I’d prefer the none drop trail version. I’m not tucking that thing in, lol.

Back
Top Bottom