THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Yeah I'm sure that's what he's doing. He was ultra sloppy in his listings though and he had a few mix-ups with colorways and sizes...

Shipping seems pretty fast, but damn if he was doing all that anyway, should have added overnight shipping too lol...
The shipping I received was overnight:nerd:

Not sure what hustle the guy was doing to sell these for 120 and still make a profit. The reciept has his name on it and looks like a business llc. I hope he was not carding people cause his name/business is all over this.

Not sure what hustle the guy was doing to sell these for 120 and still make a profit. The reciept has his name on it and looks like a business llc. I hope he was not carding people cause his name/business is all over this.

Maybe it's not his name but the cardholder's name :nerd:

To think about it, I think mine was overnight too, it just touched down in Los Angeles and I should get it by tomorrow (I received tracking number yesterday and they don't count Sunday).

Or he could just be taking advantage of his LLC/Company's business credit line. As in he's jacking up his credit on purpose because he's gonna file for bankruptcy anyway?

I'm glad his name was all over it he is carding people. It's inconsiderate, selfish, and illegal.

doubt he was listing his own name, prob the card owners name.

there would be no other way around it unless he was purchasing gifts cards with the stolen cards and doing that but still same result?

its not like he was using swoosh either.

with ebay fees and prices people were getting them for. it doesn't add up

Or he could just be taking advantage of his LLC/Company's business credit line. As in he's jacking up his credit on purpose because he's gonna file for bankruptcy anyway?

I don't think that's how it works, but I don't know enough to dispute it.

I don't think that's how it works, but I don't know enough to dispute it.

Uhhhh yes that's how it works. Not sure if this is the case, but this is a known tactic...Plenty of people open up fake businesses/LLCs to get a bunch of credit, splurge and do stupid stuff and basically "forclose" their company on purpose.

All u need is an office and a working phone...and u can have access to a **** load of credit that's tied to the business/LLC

doubt he was listing his own name, prob the card owners name.

Bummer. I was pretty tempted to contact him privately and make a purchase but with all the speculation in the thread on the scammy stuff I'll pass.

I've been on the other side of CC fraud and it sucks. I'd rather have a clear conscience than a pair of expensive shoes on the cheap. Something tells me these won't fly off the shelves anyway.

Bummer. I was pretty tempted to contact him privately and make a purchase but with all the speculation in the thread on the scammy stuff I'll pass.

I've been on the other side of CC fraud and it sucks. I'd rather have a clear conscience than a pair of expensive shoes on the cheap. Something tells me these won't fly off the shelves anyway.

I don’t know for sure but nothing else other than credit card fraud makes sense

Stay safe y’all

from a few video reviews i've watched, using the 360 insole in the LeBron 11s are an insanely perfect fit, put any other Kobe insole in the 360s and you get no stability at all.

I'm trying to use the 360 insole, I don't think I'd buy lebrons though

Iirc the solebrothers on YouTube made a video on all the different fits, those ones iirc they said was impossible to fit em in those since they're a tight fit already.
Yeah, but they only had shoes of the same size or .5 off, I'm asking what if the two shoes were a whole size different. ie size 11 360 and size 12 Kobe 9

upload_2018-7-8_18-56-1.jpeg

upload_2018-7-8_18-56-32.jpeg

I know this is not the kobe 4 thread but I’m just need quick help as I know everyone in here is an expert as I am but not when it goes back a little further.

Can anyone remember if the kobe 4 ever released in this color?
Just bought a good condition pair on ebay but couldn’t find much info on this colorway.

Thank you for your help in advance.

I know this is not the kobe 4 thread but I’m just need quick help as I know everyone in here is an expert as I am but not when it goes back a little further.

Just bought a good condition pair on ebay but couldn’t find much info on this colorway.

I believe they do. I was just looking at my IV collection and noticed I had the navy TB pair.

Looks like it came from when they started the team colors. I will say the fakes for these Weber very obvious. The fly wire sides and the soles were tough to fake. These look fine

It’s a legit TB pair.

Are you gonna hoop in these? Is the glue still gonna hold up?

I tried playing in the 4s I bought that was NDS condition, looked and felt pretty good on court but just practiced in em. I think they should be fine to play in but tbh who really knows until you try it out.

Are you gonna hoop in these? Is the glue still gonna hold up?

Thank you for everyone’s response. They looked really good but I was puzzled because I couldn’t find pictures of these anywhere.

I don’t plan on hooping in them I still have many Kobe’s to hoop in. The 11 is my fav kobes to hoop in though.

ThAnk you everyone again.

Messaged seller Sunday night and he said I'll get them soon but got refunded this morning smh. All good, if I can get them later for less than what I would pay from this jig and it'll be 100% legit I'm fine waiting. Knowing me I might not even want this colorway later just caught up with a "st-deal" :lol:

I like the Similac colorway the best. So clean. White with the mango/orange sole and infrared stitching. The best part is the swoosh. That hologram iridescent swoosh is definitely a head turner.

The Lakers colorway is aite, but I don't like the shade of the new nike Lakers yellow and the grey/green mutlicolors look decent, but it doesn't pop out as much (even being mulitcolor with pink hues). Both of those pairs having a wack regular swoosh doesn't help either. Black pair is 2nd best imo (mostly due to the hologram iridescent swoosh).

Back
Top Bottom