THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Same I passed on so many Kobes from the outlets over the years as I mainly balled in them unless I got them for like $80 or less..The only Kobes I wore casually were the 8's What The with like tech fleece shorts or any sports attire

Same here. I've had my fair share of Kobes over the years that I usually bought at Nike outlets (RIP Hillsboro), Ross, or Marshalls. I'd hoop in them until the insoles/traction wore down and then I'd buy another pair. I was waiting for a while to find a pair of nxt 360s for the right price but that ship has sailed. I can't see myself wearing Kobes for casual wear but definitely not balling in my undefeated pack.

I got another shipping email an hour ago (label created 8/30), scheduled for Saturday delivery *lets out a sigh of relief*

C157D4DE-F514-4161-97CB-11DDD7804374.jpeg

No updated shipping/tracking info yet, but I'm not sweating it. I got the shipping email and label created end of August so it is what it is. Still waiting on unions as well so it's not a big thing.

Anyone get the shipping info for the Undefeated 5s yet? My card was charged, but I haven't gotten any tracking info yet.
Haven’t got any new info since I purchased them 8/27, Charges dropped and reappeared 9/2/2020 , charges cleared ,no shipping confirmation , Or any info on when I’m getting them , multiple people around me already received them, I’m over here waiting 🤬

Back
Top Bottom