THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

scumbag re-sellers man. I had a bid on the Kobe 4 lakers undefeated pair for the last week. Lowest price was $230 for weeks in my size. should of just bought them when I had the chance.
I can’t believe this is real. my Idol... I’m crushed.
32F53E0D-92A3-47E0-B87C-4652324000CC.jpeg

scumbag re-sellers man. I had a bid on the Kobe 4 lakers undefeated pair for the last week. Lowest price was $230 for weeks in my size. should of just bought them when I had the chance.
I can’t believe this is real. my Idol... I’m crushed.
32F53E0D-92A3-47E0-B87C-4652324000CC.jpeg
This is beyond disgusting to me. I was rocking with Kobe even during the bad times. No I’m not a full blown lakers fan. But imma Kobe fan.

Just heard the news on here. In shock and with sadness. His daughter too :frown:

No wonder my Del Sol Kobe 1 Protro sold after being on Goat for awhile (under retail so I wasn't taking advantage of the news) Had to cancel Goat order as ebay listing sold too. Crazy.

Just heard the news on here. In shock and with sadness. His daughter too :frown:

No wonder my Del Sol Kobe 1 Protro sold after being on Goat for awhile (under retail so I wasn't taking advantage of the news) Had to cancel Goat order as ebay listing sold too. Crazy.

🤣 the same thing happened to me.

🤣 the same thing happened to me.

same here. I had heard the news and not 15 minutes later I message from GOAT saying I sold some used Kobe’s. They had been listed for months and were under retail. Honestly I forgot I even had them up for sale. Sad to see them go, but it is what it is. I have plenty more Kobe’s that I’ll never let go of now. I used to have every color of the 5’s

browsing stockx some people are on crack.... asking 1k for WTK kobe 9s, I know theres less out there now since people bought them on deep discount and chopped them to lows.

same here. I had heard the news and not 15 minutes later I message from GOAT saying I sold some used Kobe’s. They had been listed for months and were under retail. Honestly I forgot I even had them up for sale. Sad to see them go, but it is what it is. I have plenty more Kobe’s that I’ll never let go of now. I used to have every color of the 5’s

I heard the news and I didn’t think for a second about my listings. All of a sudden anything Kobe related I had sold.

Wore these
ADBB4C1C-EBBF-44F1-ACF2-B7A19B1CC752.jpeg
To hoop in these
F712C57B-C74A-443D-A269-1C57F3BEF5E2.jpeg
89DC0BB9-D223-4D40-B906-E6EFBAB6CE78.jpeg
I’ll be wearing Kobes one way or another for the next 24 days. Sad ****ing day.:emoji_frowning2:

i had a pair sell on eBay too but I think I’m gonna cancel because dude seems to be a reseller. **** that guy! I’ve had perfect feedback since’06 and I don’t give a **** if dude negs me.

Back
Top Bottom