The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
The outsole of the Rise lows aren't GITD?!?! I might buy them now :lol:. Nah gotta save for the black/gold.

Good luck. Someone on ebay with my username has been buying all of the authentic nike terps shorts. Hawks them something fierce.

Savagery :smh: Leave them the UA ones :lol:

Last edited:
The double up may happen just so I can hoop in a pair. #matchymatch
Those Elites look real good right there. 
smokin.gif

Man, I WENT IN on the 9s. My favorite colored model as far as the entire lineup goes but my fav model is the X Elite now tho the best colors live in ID form.
Aside from the obvious Champ release...this statement right here...my 4 Elite iD's from the X.

Man, I WENT IN on the 9s. My favorite colored model as far as the entire lineup goes but my fav model is the X Elite now tho the best colors live in ID form.
Aside from the obvious Champ release...this statement right here...my 4 Elite iD's from the X.

So u gonna just ignore the fact that I proved brons a terps fan? :lol:

Bronny can be an anything fan, Cowboys, Yankees, Mets, Manchester United lol...I'm good as long as his kicks continue to be had under retail. BUT...those Terps shorts are :pimp:.

Bronny can be an anything fan, Cowboys, Yankees, Mets, Manchester United lol...I'm good as long as his kicks continue to be had under retail. BUT...those Terps shorts are :pimp:.

:lol: I was just jabbing since I know you love your heat gear.

I got some nike authentic heat shorts recently (home and black aways). Bruh.... The seller did me dirty :lol:

:lol: I was just jabbing since I know you love your heat gear.

I got some nike authentic heat shorts recently (home and black aways). Bruh.... The seller did me dirty :lol:
How so???
More worn than expected. White shorts seem like the red is more orange like it faded.

The black shorts actually have a 1 inch tear/separation at the seem under the heat logo I didn't notice until I was about to wash them.

Seller said they were in excellent shape with no flaws. It's my fault for not doing a thorough examination.

I'm telling you this because I was gonna all types of IG stunt on u :lol:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=121689825120&globalID=EBAY-US

bigj505 bigj505
Those shorts are no joke, especially for that price! Too bad no red alt's. those would match that authentic Nike Mourning jersey I posted a few days ago. That red dazzle. I prob woulda felt some type of way if you pulled the IG stunt... :lol:

bigj505 bigj505
Those shorts are no joke, especially for that price! Too bad no red alt's. those would match that authentic Nike Mourning jersey I posted a few days ago. That red dazzle. I prob woulda felt some type of way if you pulled the IG stunt... :lol:

:lol: yea man. I was queued up to straight stunt on you. I'm gonna get the tear sewed since I'm just hooping in them anyways. Total was $26 shipped I think since I used ebay bucks. Probably why I was nonchalant with my inspection.
We're the white ones a bit orange tho or am I right thinking they faded?

man i ordered rose pair of lebron 12 elites in store this monday 8-3-15 i needed them for this saturday asked chick at register how long would it take to get to me before i ordered she said they would definately be there before friday since i ordered on monday she said max is 2-3 days...then after i called footlocker customer service number to get tracking found out yesterday they wont get here until the 12th smh.... is footlockers shipping usually this slow?

Last edited:

man i ordered rose pair of lebron 12 elites in store this monday 8-3-15 i needed them for this saturday asked chick at register how long would it take to get to me before i ordered she said they would definately be there before friday since i ordered on monday she said max is 2-3 days...then after i called footlocker customer service number to get tracking found out yesterday they wont get here until the 12th smh.... is footlockers shipping usually this slow?
Usually 3-5 business days.  That does seem a bit slow.  

Usually 3-5 business days.  That does seem a bit slow.  

It all depends on where the product is shipped from and how long it takes to process.

How come the stock locate on the rose golds tho? Were they on sale too?

Not a fan of this new shoe, haven't been a fan since Max Air was last used, as I looked to Lebron's line for the big man versatility that his shoes used offer.

It seems that his Soldier line has picked up where his main sig line left off tho'. Nice options there. But mainly I stick to retro's to ball in now, as they offer more support through the usage of synthetic leathers, dense cushioning, which mimic the days when real leathers were used. I really think that all of these odd injuries floating around, do indeed come from these shoes not offering enough support for such explosive players. A light bouncy shoe can't be the best for someone who can create such force throughout their musculoskeletal system. I guess that is where these newer orthotics come in, to take the pressure off of the shoes by adding a bit more support. 

It all depends on where the product is shipped from and how long it takes to process.

How come the stock locate on the rose golds tho? Were they on sale too?
No not on sale just yet i was hoping when i went but i got the reds too thanks for the info the other day....

:lol: yea man. I was queued up to straight stunt on you. I'm gonna get the tear sewed since I'm just hooping in them anyways. Total was $26 shipped I think since I used ebay bucks. Probably why I was nonchalant with my inspection.
We're the white ones a bit orange tho or am I right thinking they faded?
No the red trim on the white shorts should be as "dark" as the away. My guess is faded. My Mourning is the same dazzle material and it's a great deep red. The last time any orange was used was back in like 97-98 when their black uni's had the red, white, orange trim. Plus I have noticed that next to the white and yellow piping the red looks lighter but just your eyes. Def RED.

Back
Top Bottom