The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
This is the first pair of Christmas themed kicks since the VII I have NOT liked. I'm a sucker for holiday themed kicks, but the print, seemingly SB colors, I can't get into it. Nike will have the glam shots of course but a polished turd is still a turd.

I liked the XI and copped on RD, that being said @imlive365 has a point, it is still available at my HoH as of last week...

If the hyperposite was turquoise too than it would be pretty nice

Would give the design some clarity and a feeling that it wasn't just throwing paint over a shoe

christmas xi is the only xi i bought and its dope in person, i dont know if i can say the same about these xiis

a friend has the NSRL in his store but obviously can't sell them yet. They still have the "6" on them and I'm dying to get my hands on a pair (or 12) seeing that it's a misprint and going to be worth a pretty penny being that it's brons first shoe back with the cav's and got his miami number on em..... is it the managers obligation to send them back to nike? is it possible for them to not send them back without nike coming looking for them? as of now, they are sitting in the back. he has the GS sizes on display which i am not sure why because im sure the gs pairs have the same misprint. do you think they would send back the mens and not the gs? he's had em for weeks now and no news yet on sending them back or selling them... but i really wanna get my hands on em. how's this work? its a mom and pop not a chain so I think he should be able to slide under the radar and off some pairs.

The Xmas X were mad fresh IMO.

I got xmas 9, 10, 11 and they're all fire.

LOVE the xi's with a passion, copped on RD and bought my step-son a pair later that same weekend...... too bad i could have waited and got em for like $80 lol you never know these days whats gonna sit and whats gonna sell.

They still have the "6" on them and I'm dying to get my hands on a pair (or 12) seeing that it's a misprint and going to be worth a pretty penny being that it's brons first shoe back with the cav's and got his miami number on em...
laugh.gif

a friend has the NSRL in his store but obviously can't sell them yet. They still have the "6" on them and I'm dying to get my hands on a pair (or 12) seeing that it's a misprint and going to be worth a pretty penny being that it's brons first shoe back with the cav's and got his miami number on em..... is it the managers obligation to send them back to nike? is it possible for them to not send them back without nike coming looking for them? as of now, they are sitting in the back. he has the GS sizes on display which i am not sure why because im sure the gs pairs have the same misprint. do you think they would send back the mens and not the gs? he's had em for weeks now and no news yet on sending them back or selling them... but i really wanna get my hands on em. how's this work? its a mom and pop not a chain so I think he should be able to slide under the radar and off some pairs.
usually its corporate that decides on rtv's. I know we had to send back every pair of the 12 we had company wise, surprised they still have them i figured all companies would. 

usually its corporate that decides on rtv's. I know we had to send back every pair of the 12 we had company wise, surprised they still have them i figured all companies would. 

yeah i figured that, but are you in a chain or a indy?

Last edited:
work in a fnl and saw the company wide rtv email for the lebron 12. 

yeah so maybe its a little bit tighter with major retailers... i honestly think hes just holding them until he hears more from nike.... he figures if they dont ask, he wont send em i guess.

yeah so maybe its a little bit tighter with major retailers... i honestly think hes just holding them until he hears more from nike.... he figures if they dont ask, he wont send em i guess.

Feel sorry for anyone who cops if they hold them all the way up until release date without sending them back to get fixed :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom