The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
that nightwing review has me second guessing copping these at 200. His gripes was that the lacing system hurt his hand/hard to lace tight, the traction wears out too fast, and that he couldn't really feel the zoom in the hex pads. that's not sounding good but I'll wait for more takes

Just got a tweet from Nike and Heidi that they are close to releasing a full launch calendar with updated release dates. I'm thinking NSRLs on Black Friday, and HofaL and Dunk Forces B4 Thanksgiving

I'm shocked they have Heart of Lions ready for release on Thursday, and we get ID already....craziness.  

Eyelet looks the exact same in picture, wonder if it really was just a "bad glue" issue.  "6" still there as expected.  

Only thing is...when are NSRL's dropping then?  

Can't wait to start messing around in ID. So those that work in the sneaker stores what were the numbers looking like? I probably won't be able to cop at the opening of the stores or 8am simply because of my job but I'm curious if I go in the afternoon if they would still have my size 8.5 or 9.

Just got a tweet from Nike and Heidi that they are close to releasing a full launch calendar with updated release dates. I'm thinking NSRLs on Black Friday, and HofaL and Dunk Forces B4 Thanksgiving

For the love of god, PLEASE no BF release on the NSRL.

Damnit... I was actually just starting to lose some interest in the 12
laugh.gif
  I've wanted the HoaL all along though (yes, no 180 here), nice that they'll be here this Thursday 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
well, some people owe that dude that said this was happening and then got jumped on about him lying an apology. pumped to try grab these on thurs.

No we don't....it had nothing to do with whether or not they were releasing....it was him saying that they were a FNL QS.

Anyways, didn't somebody mention a while back that the eyelets on the HoL seemed to be different than the ones on the NSRL?? I feel like I came across reading something like that. Either way, this is all GREAT news!!

[h2]LEBRON 12 'HRT OF A LION'[/h2]

$200

OCT

LAUNCH:  Thursday, October 30, 2014 - 8:00 AM EDT

University Red/Black-White-Hyper Crimson 684593-601 Limit 1 per customer The LeBron 12 'HRT of a Lion' is not available for phone orders. Follow @nikestore for the countdown link prior to launch time.

If I miss out on these I guess I will hold off and just grab the dunkforce and the datas. Hopefully by the end of the day we have the full release calendar.

Well finally a color is being released. As for "value"??? Wtf? IMO just because a CW is the launch colorway should have zero bearing on that. The KP was sought after because it was a dope CW. As many heads that like the NSRL, I would say they don't find it more appealing than the KP. I could be wrong though.

And as dwoodactennis dwoodactennis expected the "6" is still present. Not once did Nike make an official statement regarding that. Eyelet issue only. They would most likely say 6+6=12, problem solved, lame or otherwise. Plus the shank plate is molded plastic, in which factory molds have BEEN made for quite some time. Nike not about to go back and spend more money on making new molds. At least not at this point. Down the road maybe...

Food for thought...LJ's USA jersey was 6. Not like it can't stay on his shoe...

I like the HoL a LOT more than NSRL, so I'm liking the fact that HoL is the first cw to officially release :lol:

Great review, Only problem is the ventilation that I really saw being a issue for long periods of ball. For sure grabbing a pair just for ball after this. 

Back
Top Bottom