The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
even though these seem limited. you should be fine considering that UGLY (IMO) Slam Dunk 6 is dropping 3 days later.

Here we go
nerd.gif

Hell yeah :pimp:

HOL grew on me to be my favorite CW. The $200 still bothers me though. We safe waiting for this discount right?? :nerd:

Most didn't dig last years Xmas pair until he wore them in game
ohwell.gif

It was about a 70-30 split with majority not digging the trees at first
mean.gif

But once Bron laced up and caught a few oops in 'em cats started doing all kinds of turns
eek.gif

I couldn't believe the same people saying they were hot was bashing that stupid print just days before
indifferent.gif

So who knows what will happen once more pics come out or how Bron performs in game in them
eyes.gif
lebron couldn't save the christmas pair this yr or last yr for me
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I guess Nike stole some ideas from Lebrons shoe for Kyle Irving ugly shoe.
we got a thread on this one, i need to see better cw or maybe id, the design is cool til you get to wait are those spikes on the back of the shoe
eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

Sweet news. Nightwings review looks good and now we have a RD. I was looking forward to HoL and it looks like I can get a pair Thursday. :smokin

-
glad everybody approves 
by the time i get to id them ill be able to start working on xiiis hahaha
the lebron date has been out for a minute, he lied about errythang

Reading is essential I never once said these were a QS release I said stores will be receiving these back to the store QS status (day or two before the actual release). Since stores were required to send these back to nike. So no lies were told also I said this was FNL info not any other retailers.

-

Reading is essential I never once said these were a QS release I said stores will be receiving these back to the store QS status (day or two before the actual release). Since stores were required to send these back to nike. So no lies were told also I said this was FNL info not any other retailers.
i appreciate that u provided the info and it turned out to be correct. guess some people are stubborn and just dont like to admit when they were wrong on somebody.

The only colorway I was looking forward to is actually releasing on schedule. I can't even explain how happy I am right now. Will definitely be grabbing a pair online and hopefully I can find another pair locally for my daughter and me to rock that night. My dream of wearing a pair while watching their first televised game has been revived!

-
glad everybody approves 
by the time i get to id them ill be able to start working on xiiis hahaha
the lebron date has been out for a minute, he lied about errythang

when has finishline ever carried a QS :rofl: and for you to go back and say super limited quantities means Quick Stirke dumbie. You make post that beat around the bush of any release. I can say this shoe release this date and will be yadda yadda yadda and people would say the same thing. give me a bhm release date and sku and i'll believe you.

I'm now hoping that since they are dropping the HofaL on schedule, that they are going to start rolling out colorways. Should have some hard info next week I would think

^^ YUP.

praying for that swoosh love.

NSRL was on swoosh so i am praying these will be too

Last edited:
I don't know what I'd do if I had swoosh access... probably would have double the amount of kicks I have now

With me at about 100 kicks, probably a good thing I don't have swoosh access
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom